CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
As the Manager of Growth Marketing, you will lead strategy & oversee the daily marketing operations of paid search, programmatic, & affiliate as part of our in-house media agency. You will be responsible for our core brand as well as new product initiatives in all of your respective channels. You are an ambitious individual who approaches every new challenge as a learning opportunity, knows how to ask the right questions, & can quickly master new tools & tasks. The right candidate for this role is highly detail oriented, loves to create structure, never misses a deadline, & can manage multiple complex work streams at once with a positive attitude & solutions-oriented mindset.
What You Will Do:
- Support the Growth Marketing Manager in all day-to-day aspects of maintaining, growing, & optimizing, Paid Search, Programmatic, & Affiliate channels for web enrollments & app install campaigns
- Manage a growing team of one, while working within a larger team to ladder up to key business initiatives, share learnings, present data, & drive cross-functional strategy
- Monitor & make recommendations to optimize performance & drive CAC, ROAS, & LTV efficiencies, in addition to creating & executing upon growth strategies to drive business goals on a daily basis
Who You Are:
- 4-5 years of executional paid media experience in auction-based environments as well as partner management skills
- 2-3 years of management experience
- A sense of accountability, ability to inform stakeholders at the right level, & drive work forward with a sense of urgency
- Extreme attention to detail & a curious mind
- Strong communication skills- you are not afraid to speak up
- A demonstrated sense of pride in your work