Why join us?
BlaBlaCar is dedicated to constantly improving the service for its 65 million members community. We listen carefully to our members' feedback to ensure we give them the best carpooling experience possible.
In that context, we partnered with AXA in 2015, one of the world's leading insurance companies, offering our members free additional insurance to provide the most reliable service & a better protection when they carpool.
Beyond this, we believe that BlaBlaCar can go a lot further in offering more services & value to our members with insurance. That's why we also launched optional trip insurance covers for our drivers as well as an annual car insurance offer with the ambition to promote a responsible behaviour to make our road a safer place.
To fulfill this ambition, we are reinforcing a dedicated & highly-motivated team in Paris. As an International Business Development Manager, you will work with our insurance partners (mainly AXA) to roll out our strategy throughout Europe (including Spain, Poland, Germany, Italy...).The ultimate objective is to launch Car Insurance in those countries by end of 2019 or 2020 at the latest to make BlaBlaCar become the leading European broker.
What you will directly contribute to:
· Managing the AXA partnerships on a day to day basis
· Building the frameworks & processes to deploy relevant & innovative insurance covers to our members
· Improving the insurance covers we provide & the quality of service members experience
· Coordinating key partnership stakeholders & key meetings
· Analyzing the impact of insurance on our community
You will be reporting to the GM Insurance & will interact mainly with Insurance Product Manager, Marketing Manager, Business Analyst but also with the Legal & Finance Team.
What you will need to be successful
· 3 to 5 years of experience, mainly in project management, partnership management a plus
· Strong experience in coordinating cross-functional teams, presenting to senior management, & engaging external parties
· Excellent communication skills & attention to detail, as well as having the ability to communicate complex details simply
· Entrepreneurial, proactive & comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to thrive under minimal guidance
· Enjoy working as a team-player & learning from others
· A prior experience in Insurance will help but strong analytical skills are a must
· Fluent in English
A few practical details about the role
Start: As soon as you are ready!
Location: Paris HQ
Contract: Permanent contract (CDI)
Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees
A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork & impact
Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth & fast-paced environment
An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
Free carpooling to live our value Be The Member”
Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
Possibility to do a BlaBlaSwap once a year & go work from another BlaBlaOffice around the world
Bi-Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
Weekly Tech Demos
What is next
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) & answer our questions in English.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team & that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 3 weeks. If your application fits our requirements, we will invite you to a first call followed by 2 onsite interview sessions & a case study.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.