At Rent the Runway, our mission is to make women feel empowered & self-confident every single day by combining best in class technology, logistics, & customer service. Since our launch in 2009, weve developed proprietary technology, a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation, stores of the future, a viral brand, relationships with hundreds of fashion designers - & we are passionate about continuing to innovate our customer experience. We have pioneered the closet in the cloud & believe that every person globally will soon have a subscription to fashion. We are proud to be both a profitable & fast-growing business, with a loyal 10 million members who believe that rental is the future.
As the Associate Manager, Growth Marketing you will have end-to-end ownership of a critical input into our business performance, overseeing both SEO & SEM at Rent the Runway. Youll work with our product & engineering teams to optimize our site for search, while also developing campaigns across all stages of the customer acquisition lifecycle including awareness, consideration, registration, & activation - ultimately growing Rent the Runways customer base.
Are you a super-talented individual with innovative ideas on how to introduce Rent the Runway to prospective & current customers? Are you someone who can effectively communicate with marketers & engineers alike? If this sounds like you, plus you have a passion for onboarding emerging channels & hockey-sticking growth, keep reading!
- Develop & implement a highly efficient series of paid advertising campaigns to optimize spend & maximize new customer growth
- Manage all day-to-day aspects of SEM campaigns & SEO deliverables, audits, competitive keyword research, keyword strategy, & metadata writing
- Manage relationships with external agency partners to ensure Rent the Runway gets the very best standard of service & stretch goals are achieved
- Partner with technology & data analytics to develop & implement proper site & mobile pixel tagging
- Explore new & emerging campaign formats & acquisition channels to position Rent the Runway at the front of new opportunities in technology & fashion
- Manage & deliver consistent reporting to the leadership team providing a clear perspective on campaign successes, risks, & opportunities
- Bachelor's Degree plus 2-4 years in e-commerce marketing
- Expertise in web analytic technologies & SEO tools/platforms such as Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SEM Rush, & Google Search Console tools
- Must be highly quantitative, analytical, & a technical self-starter, including the ability to process & understand large data sets & clearly articulate program status to management
- Strong knowledge of online analytics/business intelligence tools such as Tableau, SQL, etc.
- Experience managing large paid media budgets & agencies
- Proven track record of running highly efficient customer acquisition programs from the early stages
- Experience working for the direct-to-consumer division of a multi-channel retailer or subscription-based e-commerce business preferred
- Strong bias for action & a hustler attitude
- Experience in a competitive, fast-paced & challenging environment
At Rent the Runway, were committed to the happiness & wellbeing of our employees, & aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal & professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Generous Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, & family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves & their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, & have some fun!
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA & dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first & weve got you covered.
- Industry leading 401k match - an investment in your future.