Breather creates & curates a network of beautiful, on-demand private workspaces that you can reserve & unlock via our web & mobile apps for hours, days or months. We are live in 10 cities across 3 countries & backed by some of the best investors in NYC & Silicon Valley. We are a leading provider in the PropTech evolution & enable top companies & entrepreneurs flexible access to productive space. We're venture-backed, growing quickly, & have big ambitions & we want your help to achieve!
Breather is looking for a results-oriented and creative Customer Marketing Associate to join the Breather Product Marketing team. This role will report directly into the Director of Product Marketing & work closely with sales, customer care, research & product teams to build out programs that engage & delight Breathers growing customer base across online (social, email, blog) & offline (events, in room experience) channels.
As a Customer Marketing Associate at Breather, you will:
- Play a pivotal role in evolving Breathers customer engagement program - managing the social channels, digital & in-person touch points that evolve relationships & ultimately grow business through positive experiences.
- Project manage & own the execution of customer-facing product content, events, & campaigns.
- Educate & engage our customer base across channels (events, content, email, etc.)
- Create & manage the editorial calendar for all product-focused content (blog, sales collateral, email campaigns, etc.)
- Monitor, measure, & build out the tools to report on customer engagement initiatives
Helpful Skills & Experience Youll Need to Succeed:
- 2-4 years experience in a marketing or customer-facing role in a fast-paced, startup environment - technology, e-commerce, SaaS, or real estate focused organization preferred
- Direct experience building content (copy writing, etc) for retention, advocacy, cross-sell, upsell or referral campaigns across email, website and/or social channels. Youre curious, creative, an excellent communicator, & know the importance of developing & managing a compelling brand.
- Excellent project management skills - youre always ready to talk favourite systems & tools to successfully juggle multiple projects, stakeholders & deadlines.
- Comfortable with digital & social platforms with an appetite for optimization & analytics tools. Youre always keeping KPIs & ROI measurement top of mind as you work.
- Strong communicator with confidence - ability to interface with our MVP customers gracefully & with conviction to achieve a goal
- Customer-success centric - youre invested in creating amazing customer experiences
- Experience with event coordination, creating reporting/metrics dashboards, or community management - all bonuses!
- Experience in the Real Estate/workspace industry is a plus
What We Value
At Breather, our company values are not only the principles that link us together in the way we work, but they also keep us aligned on the same path, all working towards connected goals. These standards are what guide us on our collective journey through space(s).
- Default to Transparency
- Create with Care
- Be a Piece of the Puzzle
- Propose, Build, Deploy
Perks & Benefits
We hope that you're excited by all the possibilities that come with working at Breather! In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these fun perks & benefits:
- Be part of a well-funded, proven startup with big ambitions, competitive salary & company equity
- Work when you want, where you want, with the tools you want
- Company-funded travel to conferences & professional development events that interest you & benefit your career growth
- Access to comprehensive medical, vision, & dental coverage. Oh, & its on us
- Free access to the Breather network of over 400 spaces (and growing, fast!)
- Dog friendly office - bring your dog to work, theyll find plenty of friends waiting to play with them!
- A great referral program - good people know good people!