At Branch, were transforming how brands & users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing & deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, & eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, & collaborative people who value ownership overall we do to create a product, team, & company that lives & breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
As a member of the Branch Business Development team, the Senior Agency Partnership Manager is responsible for developing & growing the relationships across our agency ecosystem in EMEA. You are an energetic & organised self-starter who understands the needs of agencies & knows how to drive effective partnerships with them. You can build & maintain relationships with the right decision-makers, & can succinctly define & communicate the specific technical benefits of Branch for agencies working with enterprise brands. You will be a key driver of growth for the company & on the front lines for evangelising & supporting our product to marketing agency professionals.
As a Senior Agency Partnership Manager, youll get to:
- Define, build & deliver the programme that takes our agency partnerships to the next level.
- Provide support to Branch's agency partners, developing mutually beneficial revenue opportunities resulting in pipeline & book of business growth.
- Identify key stakeholders & build relationships & credibility within the agency landscape.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other Branch teams, including Sales, Post-Sales, Tech & Marketing.
- Act as a subject matter expert on Branch products, strengths, capabilities & position in the digital marketing ecosystem.
- Monitor & understand the industry & competitive trends & how they affect internal product & go-to-market strategy & decisions.
Youll be a good fit if you have:
- 5+ years work experience (minimum of 3 years experience at a top tier technology company, agency, consulting firm, investment bank or private equity / VC firm).
- Experience working with agency partnerships, demonstrating a solid understanding of the agency landscape, commercial models & business drivers.
- Proven ability to create sourced pipeline & influencing revenue results through agency partnerships.
- The mindset to learn our technology & apply this towards value creation for Branch, our agency partners & our joint clients.
- Demonstrated contribution to hyper-growth, early-stage companies.
- Ability to scope complex, cross-functional projects & ensure effective execution while continuing to develop the big picture.
- Proficiency in German, French or Spanish is desired.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, & Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley & have presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- We are ranked as the #3 fastest growing company in North America on Deloittes 2020 Technology Fast 500 list.
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, & Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users & are partnered with over 75,000 apps.
If you think youd be a good fit for this role, wed love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, & we cant wait to show you what we have to offer!