LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe & easy to connect the worlds data, people, & applications. We are the industry pace-setter & one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywherethe enabling product behind many of the worlds biggest brands & technology platforms.
We recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, & over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, & APAC? Join us!
Software Engineer - Backend
New York, NY
At LiveRamp, we are on a quest to build the best Identity Resolution capability in the world. Our platform ingests billions of records of data, applies data science techniques to create massive, heterogeneous graphs, & then renders those graphs as the backend for extensible, reliable, high-performance APIs.
- Help lead your fellow engineers as they tackle challenging problems such as implementing SOA & Kubernetes at scale while building our new cloud platform
- Build customizable, high-performance matching engines that can be deployed in regions all over the world to solve localized data challenges
- Treat infrastructure as code leveraging tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, & Terraform
- Have 3+ years of experience writing & deploying production code
- Strong ability to abstract complex problems to their essential components & design & implement elegant solutions for them
- Experience with designing & implementing interfaces & infrastructure for large volume services & APIs
- Comfortable evaluating & adapting to the latest tools & industry best practices
- Proficient in Java & one of Python, Ruby, Go, or Perl
- Have a startup personality & enjoy working as part of a team: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, & productive
- Experience with data processing platforms such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Pig
- Familiarity working with cloud-based services & infrastructure
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future. Health & Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision & disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan
More about us:
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the worlds largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel & device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges & value entrepreneurship, humility, & constant personal growth.
There is so much more that we want to build & that we could continue to improve. We value strong engineers who are agile enough to hit the ground running & tackle challenges.