Symphony is looking to hire an Office Manager at our NYC office. At Symphony, were on a mission to help people communicate, collaborate & enjoy their work. Our secure messaging & collaboration platform is changing the way people collaborate for critical business processes. Our customers are a Whos who of the financial sector & are using Symphony as the centerpiece of their digital transformation initiatives.
Were looking for someone with the ability to keep everything running like clockwork & to provide the best experience for everyone who enters the office. If you are creative, independent, & have a great aptitude for solving various challenges, wed love to hear from you.
- Greet guests in a professional manner & serve as first point of contact for our candidates, clients & employees as they walk through the door
- Maintain a safe, healthy work environment for employees & guests
- Answer phone calls & direct them to the appropriate parties
- Plan, coordinate, & promote team events & activities including summer picnics, holiday celebrations & company milestones
- Manage local vendor relationships, including: catering & other service providers
- Order & maintain all office supplies
- Assist with mailing & deliveries to/from other global offices
- Assist IT, Operations, HR & Staffing teams with on-boarding new hires, including: new hire desk set up, collection of new hire paperwork, & special projects
- May provide some executive support including: calendar mgmt, travel coordination & booking, expense tracking, meeting coordination & other special projects
- 2+ years experience in office management, administrative support or office operations role
- Reliable, with exceptional organization & attention to detail
- Thrives in an environment with multiple different projects, prioritizing appropriately
- Has a passion for events & workplace culture
- Vendor management experience
Symphony is a secure, cloud-based workflow platform helping individuals, teams, & companies improve their productivity while maintaining the highest standards of data security & regulatory compliance. The company started out in the demanding world of global finance, bringing secure collaboration to the biggest banks & asset managers. The challenges honed the company's focus & spurred refinement & innovation of its technology. As new workplace challenges emerge, Symphony pledges to help its clients conquer them.
Today, Symphony is trusted by over 400 financial services companies including Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays, BNP Paribas, Citibank, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, BlackRock, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Wells Fargo, UBS, Societe Generale. The business is well funded & its investors are also customers, so Symphony is uniquely positioned for a bright future. The company is truly global with offices & customers all around the world, offering employees a unique global workplace & perspective.
Employee satisfaction is important to the company's leadership team. In 2019, 82% of employees said they were proud to work for the company. Symphony is a fun place to work where individual & team achievement is celebrated.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Medical, dental, & vision coverage
- 401(K) plan
- Life & AD&D coverage
- Short-term & long-term disability coverage
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account benefits
- Unlimited vacation & sick time
- Fully stocked kitchen & catered or reimbursed lunches
- Many other fun & exciting benefits & activities!
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Plan
*Benefits & Perks vary based on location.
Symphony reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition & is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Symphony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Symphony participates in E-Verify.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the completion of an I-9 form & submission of the appropriate documents for identity & work authorization.