We are seeking an Executive Assistant to join HubSpot's team who can make us better with his/her motivation, creativity & positive attitude. Think youre a great fit?
You must be comfortable with ambiguity, able to work autonomously, & energized by supporting our SVP of Engineering & broader Engineering Leadership Team thats helping our rapidly growing SaaS company scale globally.
In this role, youll get to:
- Organize efforts across global locations, including scheduling meetings for ourEngineering Leadership and monthly meetings for the broader global Engineering Team
- Facilitate broader team connectivity through event management: coordinate & execute logistics, research & select venues as needed, manage external vendors
- Manage scheduling, logistics & expenses for Engineering Leaders, including booking travel & external speaking engagements
- Manage relationships with a variety of external vendors for team needs
- Collaborate with network of HubSpot Executive Assistants & Coordinators on cross-team backup support & broader company initiatives
- Providing coverage for our Reception & Experience Team as needed, ensuring a remarkable & inclusive lobby experience for all
We are looking for people who:
- Proven track record of success providing administrative support or coordination in a professional setting
- Remarkable drive & a passion for achieving success in a high-growth environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize & manage the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Exceptional written & oral communication skills; capable of interaction with employees at all levels of HubSpot, including executives, as well as guests & external contacts
- Comfortable with ever-changing technology & proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google Apps
- Ability to deal with ambiguity & prioritize tasks in response to unexpected changes in priorities/requests
- Ability to take a proactive approach to tasks & be comfortable working with minimal instruction & guidance; Impeccable attention to detail
- A passion for HubSpots commitment to our culture & goal of creating exceptional candidate & employee experiences
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify & whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, & wed love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software & systems that power the worlds small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, & employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, & transparency. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpotCulture Code, which has more than 4M views, & learn aboutour commitment to creating a diverse & inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, & more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. Were headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, & we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), Bogot (Colombia), & Paris (France).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, & related purposes. HubSpot'sRecruiting Privacy Noticeexplains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, & the rights you can exercise over HubSpots use of your personal information.