Technical Support Engineer
Kasisto enables financial institutions to service, engage & acquire customers via human-like, intelligent conversations anytime, anywhere. Kasistos Conversational AI platform, KAI, powers omni-channel virtual assistants & chatbots who are fluent in banking across mobile apps, websites, messaging platforms, & voice-enabled devices.
KAI is the leading Conversational AI platform for the finance industry. Kasistos customers include J.P. Morgan, Mastercard, TD Bank, Standard Chartered, DBS Bank, among others. They chose KAI Banking for its proven track record to drive business results while improving customer experiences. The platform is engaging with millions of consumers around the world, across multiple channels, in different languages, & is optimized for performance, scalability, security, & compliance.
Built with the deepest AI portfolio in the industry, KAI includes Platform Tools & Services to customize & continually improve consumer experiences as well as seamlessly add new features, channels, & markets.
We are actively seeking an experienced Technical Support Engineer to help in the installation, upgrading & troubleshooting of hardware & software systems.
What you will be doing
- Setting up new users, including configuring laptops, emails, & other required software
- Troubleshooting laptop & software issues both in our local NYC office & for remote users
- Troubleshooting office hardware including printers, scanners & projectors
- Setting up & breaking down AV equipment
- Assisting end users as they set up new applications & computer peripherals
- Directing unresolved issues to next level of support
- Assisting in the creation of technical documentation & manuals
- Managing software licenses & equipment inventory
- VPN support & troubleshooting
- IT asset tracking
What you need for this position
- 1+ years of Desktop Support, Technical Support and/or Helpdesk experience
- Hands on experience within Mac OS environments is required
- Experience with Unix/Linux or windows is a plus
- Experience installing & troubleshooting printers, scanners & other devices
- Knowledge of network security is a plus
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Strong network deployment & troubling shooting experience
- Scripting or coding experience is a plus
- Experience in a 24x7 SaaS production environment preferred
- Jamf Pro experience is a plus
What we offer
- Work within a team of smart, driven engineers
- Be part of an exciting opportunity within an innovation-centric organization
- Great collaborative team environment
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company with products that are in high demand
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Fun perks
Location - Flatiron District, NY
We welcome your cover letter with a description of a project you worked on, salary history & resume at careers at kasisto.com. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US we are unable to sponsor. Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer.