About the team
Harrys North America Digital Product is the most mature digital product organization in the entire Harrys ecosystem, paving the way for the direct-to-consumer experience for over eight years. The team works highly cross-functionally not only with close counterparts within Tech of Product Design & Engineering, but also influencing & shaping overall brand & product innovation strategy to maximize the customer experience on harrys.com & drive the business forward. Digital Product sits on the Product & Customer Engagement team as the two think through not only the ideal web experience, but the full retained customer experience across all of its touchpoints.
About the role
Youll be responsible for driving users to our website & maximizing their experience once theyre there through a customer-centric lens. Your purview doesnt end with the web experience - youll chase down any opportunity you find to improve the customer experience, & therefore the business in or outside of tech. This broad remit means no two days will look the same as youre ideating on improving UX one day & shaping our new physical product strategy the next.
What you will accomplish
- Define & manage the product roadmap for new product & features. Own defining product features, managing a backlog & sprint plan. Partner with engineering & product design teams on all ceremonies.
- Identify & quantify the value of potential product opportunities, thinking enterprise-wise & customer-first, prioritizing these opportunities against the roadmap & re-shaping accordingly.
- Thoughtfully & creatively use data to make good decisions. Employ a variety of validation methods both quant & qual in their process, knowing that data is a powerful tool but not the answer.
- Form & manage highly cross-functional projects, gathering appropriate inputs & driving work product across various teams for major DTC initiatives, from web product changes to physical product innovation.
- Identify opportunities to improve internal processes, methodologies & ways of thinking. Seeks out better ways of doing something from internal & external avenues.
This should describe you
- Customer-centric. Youre incessantly focused on finding ways to make the customer experience better.
- Analytical. You can quickly get a deep understanding of how our business works from the big picture down to the granular, making smart recommendations along the way. Youre very comfortable answering questions with a blend of data & intuition.
- All in all together. Youre a top notch collaborator & great partner. No job is too big or too small.
- Structured thinker. Youre able to piece apart problems & work through them in an organized fashion.
- Improve always. Youre a lifelong learner with a hunger for knowledge. You know when you dont know the answer, but wont stop until you find it.
Here's who you'll work with
- Reporting to the head of Product & Engagement Marketing for Harrys North America
- Working on the Harrys North America Product & Engagement Marketing
- Working with:
- Other Product Managers on the team, PMs for Harrys EU & other brands
- Work in a squad format with Product Design, Engineering (Front-end, Data)
- Key partners within Harrys Brand: Engagement Marketing, Growth Marketing, Creative, Brand Marketing, Product Innovation, Partnerships
- Key cross-functional partners: Distribution, Finance, Customer Experience, R&D & many more
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.