AlphaSights is a global leader in knowledge search. Leading professionals around the world often find themselves in situations where they dont have the knowledge they need to confidently make decisions & move forward. Thats when they turn to AlphaSights. Professionals in the investment community, consultancies, Fortune 1000 corporations, & nonprofits engage in one-on-one consultations with knowledgeable experts identified by AlphaSights to enhance their thinking, improve decision making & drive their business forward. Founded in 2008, AlphaSights has offices around the globe & regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. CNBC recently ranked us as one of the top 25 companies for recent college grads.
Our Corporate team helps Fortune 1000 clients connect directly to individuals who can help dissect the new markets they are trying to enter, break down complex management decisions or provide insight on adjacent product lines. Our team is at the forefront of these conversations & we are looking for help!
We have grown our Demand Generation & Sales functions within the Corporate segment to assist with identifying buyer personas & lead generation as well as launch campaigns & execute on other tops of the funnel activities. We have a Marketing Operations Analyst who helps manage our tools & the data within them to create reports & improve our processes. The Marketing Operations Spring Co-op will work closely with this person & will help keep our data as pristine as possible.
The ideal candidate will be analytical & process driven, comfortable working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment & is eager to learn how to leverage data within marketing & sales enablement software platforms like MailChimp, SalesLoft, & Copper.
As a Data Operations Intern in our New York office, you will:
- Quality check the data inputted by our Sales & Marketing teams for inaccuracies
- Maintain technical marketing systems, integrations, & reporting, in order to support the marketing team's data needs while maintaining data integrity; troubleshoot as needed
- Systemize best practices with tags & create dashboards for tracking demand generation activities as well as results
Our most successful Interns embrace a whatever-it-takes mantra & relish the opportunity to roll up their sleeves to achieve their goals. We are looking for a sharp & dynamic candidate who has an interest in marketing analytics, a keen eye for detail for data cleaning, & great organizational skills.
Learn more about the Corporate Client Service Team & the clients they serve here: https://www.alphasights.com/corporate
- Current Undergraduate Junior (Class of 2021)
- Strong academic credentials in any major (GPA > 3.0)
- Excellent communication skills with a natural aptitude for connecting with people
- A natural curiosity & an ambition to expand your horizons
- Fluency in English is essential