ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & an affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & an affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our high-performance agile team. This is a key role in a fast-paced environment working with teams & stakeholders across the business. If youre excited by this challenge & want to work within a dynamic company then wed love to hear from you.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Be responsible for the elicitation & management of requirements for our next generation of sports games
- Bring fresh ideas to the table when working to solve business problems, using your commercial understanding to generate innovative solutions
- Be an enabling force driving through effective & sustainable change guiding the business through the journey
- Play a key role in self-organizing agile delivery teams
- Work within a collaborative environment, liaising with stakeholders across the global organization & the broader delivery team
- Play a key role within the BA community here at FanDuel, sharing your industry best practice & fostering a culture of knowledge sharing & cross-skilling
What were looking for in our next teammate
- A self-starter able to work both autonomously with minimal supervision & collaboratively within an agile team
- Experience of, or passion for, Agile delivery processes (used in software or web-based projects) & a willingness & enthusiasm to promote a culture of inspect & adapt
- Experience conducting stakeholder interviews & facilitating stakeholder workshops
- Ability to define & refine user stories, acceptance criteria, & sign off processes
- Exceptional analysis skills
- Drives high standards for individual accomplishment & works to meet or exceed challenging goals
- High level of self-awareness displayed & good understanding of the behavior relating to the environment
- Ability to constructively challenge & question as well as actively listen
- Is used to working in a fast-paced environment helping to provide clarity to delivery teams when priorities change
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Flexible vacation allowance
- Attractive health insurance premiums
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.