Teads is looking for an Accounting Coordinator to join our New York office & will be working as part of the Finance Team that will support the US & Canada offices.
Major Responsibilities of the Position:
- Reviewing & approving employee expenses for US & Canada
- Collections: Daily follow-up with clients & apply payments
- Updating historical database on Chartio
- Record Expensify journals
- Filing for the accounting department
- Aid in reviewing mail for the accounting department & distributing
- Fill out new vendor forms for clients
- Ad hoc requests
- 1 year of relevant experience
- Preferred experience in administration
- AA degree required
- An accounting degree is not required
The role is contracted for a year, & could be a potential FT role moving into 2021
ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads is The Global Media Platform. We have united & empowered the best publishers in the world & distribute ads to over1.5 billionpeopleevery month within professionally-produced content.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side & creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetisation solutions for publishers, & better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of800+people in 26 countries
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.