Working alongside our Manager, Global Events the Events Coordinator will be charged with assisting in the planning, logistics & onsite management of our owned & sponsored event programming. This role is Part-time, 30 hrs/week.
What Youll Do
- Venue & Vendor Management
- Identifying venues/vendors that fit with the Knotel brand experience, & serving as the liaison for all vendors
- Onsite Event Management
- Including space set up/ break down, A/V, & onsite registration
- Additional responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Create & quality-check all event registration pages
- Work with copywriter to create event promotion copy for social & email invites
- Manage event supply inventory
- Management of individual event budgets & negotiations
Who You Are
Energetic multitasker who thinks outside of the box & problem-solving skills to help create memorable events. You have great time management skills that allow you to get work done even when nobody's watching.
- 1-2 years experience in event management, preferably in B2B marketing or agency
- Passion for curating live-event experiences
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects independently
- Strong problem solving, organizational, project management & planning skills
Knotel empowers companies to be their most productive by providing tailored, responsive spaces that flex to meet their evolving needs.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across more than 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, & Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, & King. Visit Knotel.com to learn more.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Dont Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
Where is it Engraved- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.