The Business Systems Analyst is a mid-level professional on the Sales Systems team, supporting the Marketing & Sales organizations. As a Systems Analyst, you will be a versatile resource who has a passion for technology, strong communication skills, & enjoys solving complex business problems. This is a position where you can build & grow your skills as you work with the teams to document requirements, clarify business needs, & deliver enterprise solutions on the Salesforce.com platform. This role requires strong analytical, functional, & planning skills, along with best practice knowledge for using Salesforce.com technologies to provide positive business outcomes.
What youll do:
- Uses expertise in Salesforce.com platform & products to support business needs & and translates these into effective solutions that are aligned with the technology roadmap & strategic direction of the Sales & Marketing organization.
- Encourage adoption of new functionality by deploying training & documentation.
- Communicate regularly with the user base regarding new features, enhancements, and
- Assist the cross functional technical teams with business requirement & business process knowledge
- Perform gap analyses for as-is & to-be processes
- Lead cross-functional meetings & planning sessions with internal stakeholders and
- Works with the cross functional technical teams to create iterative prototypes of solutions as required to demonstrate & ensure business alignment with proposals
- Works with business stakeholders to manage deliverables, including successful user
- Document processes, field maps, procedures, & workflows
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization & communication
Were looking for someone with:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience/ Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience with the Salesforce.com platform, including hands-on experience with declarative tools
- Previous experience supporting Sales & Marketing organizations
- Strong exposure to Campaigns, Lead Management, Account, Opportunities
- Experience with Marketo and/or FullCircle a plus
- Outstanding verbal, written, communication, interpersonal, & presentation skills
- Demonstrable ability to effectively exert influence across teams without direct authority & especially towards senior management
- Must be able to visualize, analyze, communicate & solve complex problems, & make disciplined decisions based on available information
- Takes ownership of problems & proactively resolves problems, ensuring that solutions continue to meet business requirements & aligns with the vision, mission, objectives, & strategy of the team
Tanium offers an endpoint management & security platform built for the worlds most demanding IT environments. Many of the worlds largest & most sophisticated organizations including nearly half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & multiple branches of the U.S. Armed Forces rely on Tanium to make confident decisions, operate efficiently, & remain resilient against disruption. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for five consecutive years & ranks 4th on FORTUNEs list of the Best Workplaces in Technology 2020.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, & diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises & governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives & by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world & its imperative that the diversity of our customers & communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed & grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Taking care of our team members
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in & give back to the causes they care about most.