The Marketing & Creative team at Compass is responsible for shaping every visual aspect of the company, including the brand & all marketing & communications. In addition they work very closely with the product design team to shape the visual design of our products & their release marketing. We value great brands & believe design & creative culture to be an important part of the Compass mission.
This is a sweeping challenge that provides an incredible opportunity to work with various mediums & on many different types of projects. Were building an organization & products that can provide the best possible services to a growing network of the worlds best agents. Because we believe that having the best product is the best kind of marketing, the quality, intelligence & visual design of our products is our top priority.
As an intern, you will have a hands-on experience in the creative process while also keeping projects on time & within budget. You will work on a variety of creative projects including video content, editorial, print production, national advertising campaigns, branding, photography support, research, & more. At Compass, you will witness, first-hand, how a full-service creative team is run as well as gain mentorship from experienced leaders who hail from places like Pixar, Tribeca Enterprises, Details Magazine & some of the top ad agencies in the world.
We are a fun & creative team that aims to create inspiring & innovative work. We dont take ourselves too seriously, but work hard to produce amazing work for our brand & our agents.
At Compass You Will
- Coordinate & support creative producers, marketing associates, & designers in the delivery of projects & materials through project management & follow up
- Create & preserve display boards
- Conduct research on new projects
- Gather vendor information & strengthen relationships
- Assist in organizing inventory & archiving projects both digitally & physically
- Support cost estimate & budget reconciliation for productions
- Assist in maintaining production schedules
- Develop a creative point of view on projects & be able to explain concepts, ideas & brand guidelines in a clear, friendly & convincing manner
What We're Looking For
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic, & creative individual who gets things done
- Demonstrated problem solving & analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail, strong organizational skills, & thoughtfulness
- Eagerness to learn & a collaborative & positive attitude
- Some experience working in a production environment is preferred (such as previous internship experience on a magazine or at a creative agency)
- Dexterity in Google Applications & quick ability to use other digital tools & software is required