We connect customers to the brands they love by way of a thriving marketplace & a members-only service that provides benefits across 140+ of the best online stores. Our members save time & money with benefits including free 2-day shipping, easy 2-click checkout, & free returns all while we help them stay up on the latest trends that appeal.
For merchants, were driving eCommerce business, producing insights with a growing data analytics practice to boot. With a powerful two-sided network & a robust data platform, were creating an eCommerce win-win, helping retailers compete. The landscape of retail is changing & were here to empower retailers to take their place in that exciting evolution.
We have people in offices around the world: Headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Conshohocken, PA (Philly area), New York, San Mateo & Krakow, Poland. We hustle to get things done, creating wins for customers, merchants & each other.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Partner Success team is an elite team of client-facing problem solvers who help offer tools to retailers that help equip them in a fast-changing landscape. Were seeking account managers that will make ShopRunner a relevant, long-term, value-creating partner to each of the 140+ retailers in the ShopRunner network.
As a member of the partner success team, youll tend to your own part of the portfolio of brands. In this new age of ShopRunner & new age of retail, we are assembling a team who can ensure were meeting client needs at the highest level possible, bringing new product ideas to life by way of perpetual feedback between retailer & our product & tech teams. Ultimately, were looking to tell the story of our value proposition by way of business reviews & relationships, bridged by data that becomes more sophisticated every day we continue to build our products.
ABOUT WHAT YOULL DO
- Effectively engage partners in discussions on business performance, existing product & service ideas, & partners strategic initiatives.
- Own broad relationships across the partner organization, & cultivates those through in-person meetings, ongoing dialogues, & partner entertaining
- Navigate challenges & objections from partners in real-time discussions both in person & via conference.
- Use data to build ShopRunner business case & address partner inquiries or concern, & can effectively communicate results of internal analyses to partners.
- Collaborate with team on negotiation strategies for partner renewals, & can successfully execute on those strategies to drive to contract renewals.
- Communicate internally & with partner about financial performance & impact of new deal models.
- Proactively engage the analytics team with suggestions & feedback on new retailer insights & new data & analysis needs to tell stories relevant to specific partners.
- Aggregate & deliver key retailer insights to Product & Marketing organizations in structured, consistent, & proactive manner.
- Amplify the voice of retailer across organization through multiple touchpoints.
ABOUT WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years in a client-facing account management or business development type position
- Robust understanding of the retail landscape a huge plus.
- 3+ years working with data insights & turning them into actionable strategies.
- A track-record of growing accounts & earning trust
- Experience building & delivering impactful presentations to executive-level decision-makers
- Negotiation skills as evident from previous experience working within varying cost structures
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills
- A problem-solver who loves to deliver high quality support, someone who cares
- Someone comfortable with travel (30% of the time)
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are & consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.