Vimeo is looking for a Sr. Product Manager to manage Vimeos suite of publishing products, including Showcase (https://vimeo.com/331466789), Publish to Social (https://vimeo.com/blog/post/publish-videos-to-your-social-channels-instantly/), & more. This PM will ensure our creators, from individuals to small teams to Enterprise businesses, can create beautiful viewing destinations & reach their audiences across desktop, mobile, TV, & social networks.
What you'll do:
- Lead Vimeos product vision & strategy for our Distribution vertical across a cross-functional team made up of UX, Engineering, & Product Marketing
- Collaborate with your UX & Engineering lead, leading an agile engineering team, to launch & iterate best-in-class distribution products that enable Creators to be successful both on & off of Vimeo
- Deeply understand Vimeos vast community of creators - from video professionals to educators, SMBs, & Enterprises - as well as the ever-shifting video landscape to build best-in-class products that enable creators to reach & engage their audiences
- Work with Business Intelligence to identify market opportunities & new feature development, & to measure KPIs, feeding learnings back into the product development process
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 3+ years of Product Management experience. Experience in subscription models and/or SaaS is required
- Experience launching end-to-end products across a cross-functional team that drives business impact. Well-versed in the levers of a SaaS business & prioritizing products accordingly.
- User-oriented, an expert at making cases with data & user research, with boundless curiosity about our users & what can make them successful
- Aesthetic for great user experience. Appreciation of simple-yet-impactful design with relentless empathy for our Creators
- Experience developing product specs, writing user stories, & identifying & prioritizing competing products to deliver results
- Accustomed to driving results over process in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, consistently navigating & making sense of ambiguity
- Eloquent communicator (both written & oral), comfortable speaking in front of diverse audiences
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories & connect with their audiences & communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the worlds largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share & sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, & to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent & cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration & creativity. Were committed to building a company & a community where people thrive by being themselves & are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe & India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.