Company Description|Job Description
At Guardant Health our mission is to conquer cancer with data; as such software sits at the core of everything we do. While we're best known for our molecular diagnostics, which unlock the genomic signatures of cancer, these tests are just the first step in the equation. Turning this genomic data into actionable insights shared with thousands of patients, physicians, & researchers in a scalable, reliable, & secure fashion is a software product challenge.
The Product team engages with program stakeholders & leadership to identify opportunities for enterprise-level business process optimization with focus on broad positive impact to the organization. Efforts include assessing critical business needs, identifying, evaluating, designing & implementing new or streamlined business processes to support the company. The programs can range from operational improvements, new product launches, 3rd party integrations & broad enterprise system changes. Additionally, the role will leverage process improvement expertise & collaborate with the Enterprise Software & internal teams for the design, development, & application of standardization project management best practices within the organization. These business processes are critical to achieving new or expanded business opportunities, optimizing business operations, utilization of corporate resources, & effective project management.
The strategy of this team is to be a center for business process excellence for the organization. Our team provides process improvement expertise, business analysis, visualization capabilities, business operations know-how, & complex stakeholder management across the enterprise. We strive to guarantee successful implementation, scalability & sustainability for internal & external initiatives that benefit patients, clients, internal users & the company.
- Working with stakeholders from all organizations involved, clarify project/process improvement goals & objectives, scope, expected outcomes & resource needs & translate to action plans. Identify potential synergies & efficiencies across projects & programs for execution.
- Assess work flows & processes that impact mission critical operations & flow of information among departments & external partners (as applicable) to identify opportunities to improve efficiencies & create recommendations to improve work flows including accountability for process oversight.
- Document & prioritize requirements, including working with development & test teams to resolve ambiguity & refine over the course of development.
- Collaborate with managers of enterprise-wide initiatives to ensure that all stakeholders & senior leadership are apprised of potential impacts & status of projects or processes. Inform project teams of potential barriers & opportunities to improve legacy processes.
- Develop & maintain a repository for project level communications including work products, tracking logs, & reporting tools to communicate status & deliverables.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to help coordinate software development timelines with broader programs.
In addition, you bring:
5+ years of software product and/or program management
Understanding of software development lifecycle
Experience working with cross-functional teams
Experience working with external customers a plus
Strong organizational & communication skills
Attention to detail
Experience in diagnostics and/or regulated environments (e.g. FDA, CLIA, GCP, etc.) is a plus
Guardant Health develops breakthrough diagnostic technologies to improve cancer management. With Guardant360, we offer real-time, biopsy-free tumor sequencing that tracks tumor genomics in real-time & identifies associated treatment options. The recent introduction of groundbreaking analytical tools, including our Tumor Response Map & a mobile-enabled physician portal, further advance Guardant Health's momentum.
Please visit our career page at:http://www.guardanthealth.com/jobs/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.