Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You'rean Individual.We'rethe team for you.Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Contact Center Technology Solutions (CCTS) team is responsible for development & maintenance of the Contact Center platform solutions. The resource identified will be responsible in delivering best in-class Genesys customer experience solution through the implementation of Genesys Framework.Ideal candidate must have proven experience in the contact center technologies & hands on implementation experience in Genesys suite of technologies with Genesys experience a must.
- Development & maintenance of the Contact Center Technology solutions specializing in Genesys.
- Implementation & execution of Contact Center strategy for voice, chat & email channels.
- Collaborate & lead the requirement analysis, technical design efforts for new projects or enhancements.
- Owns the shared responsibility of platform availability & security.
- Work with global staff to ensure that the platforms security is not compromised through continuous remediation of open vulnerabilities.
- Maintain open communication with internal staff & vendors such as Genesys Tech Support.
- Ability to work on multiple projects & tasks to meet the required delivery timeline, working in collaboration with various business partners, project managers, technology vendors & customers.
- Comfortable in an environment of rapid change & ambiguity with the ability to make decisions while understanding the risk.
- Able to work in a complex environment, Global/International experience & the ability to work across cultures & time zones.
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3 or more years of work experience or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- 4-6 years of progressively responsible positions in Contact Center solution technologies or more than 2 years of work experience with an advanced degree.
- Development experience using Genesys Suite of technologies with specialization in Genesys Framework is a must. ( Genesys CTI, Genesys SIP, Genesys Composer, ORS (Orchestration Server), Genesys OCS, Genesys Workspace, Genesys Eservices.)
- Design & Develop Routing Applications for Voice & Multi-Channel using Composer / IRD, with knowledge of SCXML & VXML will be of added advantage.
- Proficient in tools like Composer ,Eclipse, IRD (Interaction Routing Designer) , CCpulse , GAX (Genesys Administrator Extension), GA(Genesys Administrator) & Kazimir will be considered a plus.
- Database knowledge pertaining to SQL & Cassandra will be considered a plus.
- Having a strong knowledge in SSDLC, Operations with attention to detail around SLA metrics, accountability & operational excellence.
- A team player who places great emphasis on collective achievement within his/her team & who possesses strong interpersonal skills & a demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities & sustaining a high level of performance when under pressure.
- Good interpersonal & collaboration skills are considered essential to the position.
- The individual will be called upon to work with broad spectrum of individuals in varied settings across the organizations.
- Ability to interface & cultivate excellent working relationships both within Technology, Business & vendors.
- Incumbent is expected to work during core business hours
- Incumbent will be expected to travel less than 5%
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.