Phreesia is looking for a Training Lead to coordinate & run our Client Services & Client Success training programs. As a Training Lead, you will be responsible for identifying gaps in employee skills & competencies, developing training/evaluation materials, & delivering a tailored training program. This role will include teaching & inspiring in both formal & informal settings. You will be a best-practice mentor for the Customer Solutions team & hold the team accountable for maintaining strong product knowledge & continuous personal development.
You will work closely with Training & Customer Solutions leadership to design programs that produce strong performers & future leaders. In this role you must be able to juggle multiple priorities & manage requests coming from a variety of sources, while assuming ownership for successfully completing projects & duties. This role will also involve observing individuals as well as providing feedback & coaching.
What You'll Do:
- Deliver interactive instruction through training materials, job aids, & presentations in both live & virtual classroom environments for various geographic locations
- Transfer knowledge & create environments where individuals learn from one another by sharing best practices
- Identify training needs & gaps in the organization in close cooperation with other Training Leads & Manager, Training
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, or consultations with managers
- Evaluate the quality of training courses & continually implement improvements under the supervision of Manager, Training
- Provide inputs on the development of specific training plans, prepares training materials/documentation, & delivers content
- Administer new hire evaluations & provide immediate written/verbal feedback
- Coach/Mentor Early Career hires with best practice implementation & account management strategies, & other key elements of the Customer Solutions experience
- Create & maintain training materials; ensuring the content is up to date
- Monitor best practices in the training & adult learning industries & introduce to the organization
- Other related duties as assigned
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelors degree required.
- 3+ years experience in Client Services or Client Success training OR 5+ years experience in customer service, professional services, or account management roles, ideally in technology industries
- Ability to clearly convey complex ideas & data in written, presentation, & spoken formats to a variety of audiences
- Ability to portray confidence while presenting to adult learners, utilizing effective facilitation skills
- Strong communication skills with a positive & professional attitude
- Ability to creatively use resources & adjust to changes quickly & professionally
- High attention to detail & strong team attitude
- Skilled in Salesforce & Microsoft products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook), OneDrive, & SharePoint
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, were a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazines Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If youre interested in consistent feedback & recognition, defined career paths, & the opportunity to work with driven & engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Remote work environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, & short/long-term & life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends & Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition & certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse & inclusive environment & are an equal opportunity employer.