SquareFoot is building the commercial real estate company for the 21st century, bringing technology & transparency to an industry that's historically had neither. Weve already helped more than 1,000 clients find the right office space for their organizations & we are just getting started. If youre looking to make an impact on a multi trillion dollar industry - & do it in New York City, the largest commercial real estate market in the world - now is the time to get involved.
Were looking for a Visual / Brand Designer to help bring our products to life & engage audiences through visual storytelling as well as creating branded marketing & advertising print collateral. We are looking for someone with a keen eye for simple, beautiful design that can build marketing campaigns for both print & digital mediums to communicate our brand vision, educate our customers though compelling infographics, & create professional materials for our brokers. This position is full time & based in New York City.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Concept new original campaigns in collaboration with the Design team & then execute to bring these ideas to life
- Design new graphical work of all kinds including print (posters, advertisements, etc), motion graphics (Instagram/Facebookvideos, animated advertisements, infographics), marketing materials, sales presentations & more
- Collaborate with product & visual / brand designers to oversee the use & development of the SquareFoot brand & visual language
- Collaborate with Marketing to provide strategic thoughts around the best creative ideas
Work well in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity
Who You Are:
- 2-5 years experience in graphic design
- Be able to take a project from ideation to completion
- Strong, clean visual design sense
- Communication skills
- Basic working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, & native mobile technologies
- Bonus: Prior experience in a growth stage, venture-funded company
What Youll Get:
- Challenging & empowering workplace environment
- The ability to work in a fast growing startup that can jumpstart your career development
- Excellent benefits that include competitive health care, 401k, & commuter benefits
- The opportunity to join an incredible office culture with Book Club, Wine Nights, Volunteering Opportunities, & more
Squarefoot is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.