Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the worlds most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people & culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science & powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, & the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand & connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people & guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change & lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand & influence culture at scale is no longer a nice-to-have but a necessary-to-survive.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
At Culture Amp you will be joining the latest Aussie-grown larrikin unicorn (i.e. VC backed company valued at over AUD$1B ) & developing your career alongside some of the most advanced Customer Success professionals within Australia in the 6th fastest growing profession.
You will get to partner with & learn from some of the most progressive Culture First organisations in Australia to help them achieve their People & Culture objectives. Youll be working alongside our high performing Customer Success Coaches as you develop the skills to bring Culture Amp to life within their organisation. Through this process, you can expect to sharpen your customer management skills, & grow to be a software (SaaS) implementation specialist, project management, relationship management & strategic communication all-rounder.
As you build experience & confidence within Culture Amp, this role will allow you to gain autonomy & experiment with new ideas, processes & ways of working that will push you & the profession to higher levels. For those that are looking for even greater challenges, youll be encouraged to apply your knowledge & deliver on local & global continuous improvement initiatives.
How you can help make a better world of work
Our mission at Culture Amp is to create a better working world, & in so doing to amplify the experience & impact of over 100 million people at work at organisations both large & small. This Small Business Customer Success position will support the thriving Small Business customer segment with effective 1:many & technology led touchpoints to drive product adoption, growth & retention of our Small Business customers. As a member of the cross collaborative team:
- Drive the adoption of Culture Amp at 100s of Small Business customers at scale through tech touch experiences
- Take a data driven approach to continue iterating & refining the customer experience at scale for Small Business customers
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop best in class experience for Small Business customers
- Experience working at scale/with a high-volume of customers at any one time
- Excellent organisation skills with a high degree of process orientation
- An analytical & data driven way of approaching your work
- Strong communication & customer expectation setting skills
- The ability to educate customers on the optimum ways to adopt our products
- SaaS experience
- Passionate about driving the success of 100s of customers in highly scalable ways
- An internal champion for the needs of your customers
- Passionate about finding ways to enhance the experience of your primary contacts
- Curious & enjoy finding ways to enhance the customer experience
- Adaptable to constant change
- Able to collaborate well with others
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average & strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work & have fun doing it. So we have created 4 not your average values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave & in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work, work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp