Senior Account Executive, Technology Platforms
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the worlds data safely & effectively, advancing innovation, & empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs & concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands & products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanityand were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
As an Account Executive, Technology you are responsible for helping the biggest marketers & marketing platforms in the industry adopt & expand their use of LiveRamps products & services within the context of the target platforms capabilities. You drive the sales cycle from start to finish including creating new business opportunities with prospects & clients, present LiveRamp capabilities to executive-level buyers, working with internal stakeholders to craft solutions & proposals with corresponding economic models to meet client needs. Ultimately, you will be measured on your ability to close deals for LiveRamp.
- Deliver against bookings targets from a list of named accounts
- Work collaboratively from multiple internal partners (Legal, Solutions Consulting, Product, Implementation & Data Ethics) to create & deliver proposals & ultimately close deals
- Lead all partners, internal & external, through the full sales cycle - from lead generation to solution design to close
- Meet or exceed your sales goals
Your team will:
The team is at the forefront of new verticals & use cases for LiveRamp. The team focuses on solving problems for technology first platforms (e.g. Adtech, Martech, publishers, consumer apps, etc).
- You have a minimum of 5-10 years of successful quota carrying sales/BD experience in Adtech, Martech or SaaS sales.
- You have experience as a strategic seller - consulting with clients to drive the best outcomes
- You rely on understanding the technology & building trust to get deals done
- You have excellent communication & presentation skills
- You are remarkably strategic, driven, & entrepreneurial.
- You work autonomously & need little management, only coaching & mentorship.
- You are smart, nice & hardworking
- List preferred qualifications, if any here
- People: work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, & paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco or New York
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across eight countries & four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.