Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
Our design team is a multi-talented department of designers from brand, marketing, content strategy, UX, & design operations. We work cross functionally with just about every team from marketing to product to employee culture to deliver an end to end customer experience & make things feel like Mailchimp.
We are looking for a passionate & influential leader to join our team as a Director of Product Design. In this position, you will help lead product development efforts for our digital products by guiding & developing product design teams & through strong collaboration with other discipline leaders.
What youll do here:
- Lead product design teams by providing guidance, oversight, & mentorship to the teams
- Partner with cross functional directors & evolve product development process
- Work closely with other design directors to advance patterns & standards & encourage collaboration
- Motivate the team to create designs that constantly push boundaries to keep Mailchimp at the forefront of UX design
- Set expectations, & help promote a fun, highly collaborative team culture
Wed love to hear from you if:
- You have 10+ years experience in product design & leadership, preferably in SaaS applications related to marketing, CRM, or similar software for small businesses
- You know how to lift the business through an end to end focus on customer experience
- You work with Scrum/Agile design, AB testing, & KPI measurement for UX
- You have a BA/BS degree in design, research, HCI, a related field, or have equivalent experience
- You embrace change & hyper-growth with the nimble ease of a dancer & know how to lead teams through it
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We love Brooklyn & are happy to have a small but growing office with sunlight & views in the heart of Brooklyn Heights. We're centrally located at Cadman Plaza/Borough Hall, a short walk to the Brooklyn Promenade & within a few blocks of 9 subway lines (2, 3, 4, 5, N, A, C, F & R lines).
Our headquarters are in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), & generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to COVID-19? Click here to find out more!