Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP's across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities & personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
Are you passionate about video games & want to work in an exciting & dynamic environment? We have the job for you! Behaviour is looking for an experienced system (PS4/Xbox One) programmer to design, implement & refine the game experience as a whole. The system programmer will be an integral part of the development team & will be responsible for the implementation & maintenance of the different basic functionality in craft, optimization & adaptation to console Xbox One & PS4.
- Coding in C++ engine-related items;
- Work on technical requirements checklist for PS4/Xbox one;
- Diagnose & solve problems to improve the robustness of the engine; Work closely with programmers, designers, & artists;
- Optimize the game code taking into account that it is a live & online game;
- Revise the code of the other members of the team.