WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2011 by Amy Jain & Daniella Yacobovsky Fiala, BaubleBar has quickly become an industry leader in the accessories space. Taking their motto of Embellish Every Day quite literally, the brand has consistently aimed & succeeded at ensuring every customer can express themselves with ease.
While the company got its start creating fashion jewelry, they knew that their cheerful & unique vision could go so much further. Since then, BaubleBars assortment has expanded to include fine jewelry, hair & tech accessories, as well as home dcor.
In addition, BaubleBar has launched major partnerships with some of the most recognizable brands in the world, including Disney, the NBA, & the NFL.
The brand is available on BaubleBar.com & in over 300 premier retailers globally, including Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, ULTA, Harvey Nichols, & Revolve. BaubleBars exclusive line at Target, SUGARFIX, is found at every Target location across the U.S.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
BaubleBar is looking for a creative & self-starting freelance copywriter to write copy specifically for BaubleBar.com as well as the BaubleBar Sales Team, which includes BaubleBars licensing partnerships, partnerships, & wholesale accounts. The freelance copywriter will have a strong passion for writing & the ability to create inventive copy, all while following content & copywriting guidelines. Ideal candidates will have strong organization & communication skills, grammatical expertise, & the creativity needed to write informative & enticing product descriptions. Candidates will also have the flexibility to come into the BaubleBar office one day every other week to see BaubleBar products in person & take notes for copywriting.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Work alongside the Marketing Manager to ensure copy aligns with BaubleBar & sales account guidelines
- Meet assigned due dates & deadlines for each product delivery
- Write exciting yet informative copy that encourages a customer to purchase the product
- Provide 10 hours/week to assignments
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- 1-2 years of copywriting experience, ideally in the retail industry
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication & organizational skills
- A fun, creative, kind & multi-faceted personality!
- Documentation of fully vaccinated status for COVID-19. (Role requires onsite visits at our NYC Office)