CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing frictionless experiences & technology for our partners & 7+ million members.
CLEAR is looking for a business analyst on its Sports & Entertainment team to help the company make the right decisions, address key challenges, & identify new ways to grow. The candidate should be able to package data & insight to help the team develop plans to determine the overall direction it should take to actualize goals. The role will organize, analyze & report on data & relevant insights to help solve key business problems impacting key performance indicators, including new member growth, usage, net promoter score & brand impact. The role will interact significantly with our finance & data analytics teams to capture the insight & data required to uncover insights & trends.
What You Will Do:
- Lead budgeting & forecasting, including conversion of information in Salesforce related to opportunities to a reforecast & forecast comparison
- Provide data visualization through conversion of actual & forecasted numbers into decks & other automated data visualization documents (Tableau, PowerPoint & Looker)
- Support financial analysis & modeling in conjunction with our finance team to capture buy-in & alignment
- Provide insights to address competition, changes in customer preference, & improvements in technology & marketing tools
- Support our analytics team in the formulation of new pricing, product, & promotional initiatives based on fan need states & pain points
- Utilize member information from CRM data & customer research to understand trends & opportunities
- Provide operational insights to achieve key performance indicators, including scorecard development
- Summarize insights from analysis & clearly communicate analytical findings in a cohesive story; & articulate an argument to be presented to executives
- Bring a business strategy & analytical mindset, including leveraging analytics tools & presenting strategic recommendations to senior management
Who You Are:
- 2-4+ years experience with a demonstrable track record of providing strong reporting, analytics & insight as part of a start-up environment. Technology background preferred, sports business knowledge very helpful
- Strong quantitative & financial modeling skills: can work with large data sets to provide analytical support to all aspects of the business
- Excellent research skills
- Working knowledge of relevant business management principles
- Ability to turn complex concepts into simple language
- Collaborative skills - able to work with cross-functional teams
- Entrepreneurial mindset, and/or start-up experience; management consulting rigor welcome
- Passion for the member/fan experience, & being the voice of the consumer
- Obsessed with data-based decision making & motivated by KPIs that measure performance, while ensuring growth & deeper engagement.
- Experience using Salesforce & Looker; Medallia a plus