WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 15 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Hitched, Bodas, The Bash, The Bump, How They Asked, Lasting, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, & starting a family together, were there for every step of the journey. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
WeddingWire.in is looking for a smart, results-oriented Accountant to support us with our India business. This person should be well-rounded & willing to jump in to get the job done wherever needed. The role will entail working on Financial planning, managing accounts for the company & looking at the taxation policies & staying compliant. Overall he/she will also be responsible for accounts, costing, GST, finance & audits of the unit & handling the finance work at the unit level.The person will work with the Shared Services team for his/her scope of work.
The job role will comprise of the following in a detailed manner:
o Minimum Experience: At least 3 years of experience within public accounting.
o Minimum Education: BS or BA degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, or related fields. An advanced degree or certification such as Chartered Accountant is highly desirable.
In providing General Accounting Support, the position requires comprehensive financial, operational, & system-related capabilities rooted in a knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Standards. In addition, the qualified candidate should have experience with Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Auditing, Purchasing, Payroll Transaction Processing, Internal Controls, Information Systems Auditing, Financial Systems Operations, & Data Analytics. The qualified candidate should have the ability to provide support in the following areas:
- Account Reconciliation This area includes, but is not limited to, reconciling subsidiary & general ledger accounts, as well as revenue, cash collection & billing reconciliations.
- Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Purchasing, & Payroll Processing
- Support timely & accurate completion of all required reports to other offices (mainly US)
- Support of procurement operations & payments inbox as well as invoice processing.
- Provide operations support, ensuring compliance with applicable rules, laws & regulations.
- Support efforts in preparing for & meeting the requirements of the annual external financial statement audit.
- Support travel card operations & travel activities & audits & other employee reimbursement & expense items.
- Other tasks as needed
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.