About the Job;
Due to rapid growth & increased demand for our Privacy Management platform, OneTrust is seeking an experienced Cloud Operations Support Engineer in London for this high-profile team.
The OneTrust Support Engineer is responsible for troubleshooting & resolving issues in development, test, & production. This role will be supporting product release deployments, updates, & environment maintenance.
What does a normal week look like;
- You will support production customers by monitoring & maintaining our infrastructure
- You will actively improve the performance of our SQL Server databases
- You'll handle processes surrounding cloud application deployment
- You'll be working with the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, & support of operating systems (Windows, Linux), devices, software, etc.
- You will run incident resolution within the environment, facilitating teamwork with other departments as required.
What the team are looking for;
- Two or more years of experience with Linux
- Two or more years of experience with SQL
- Ability to write scripts in one major scripting language such as Bash, PowerShell &/or Python
- Working with automation tools like Jenkins, Docker, Kafka, Terraform
- Good verbal & written interpersonal skills; with ability to clearly & effectively articulate ideas & direction of projects
- Ability to plan, schedule & monitor work activities in order to meet time & quality targets
- Highly organized & meticulous with excellent, process management skills; project & goal oriented
- Ability to perform multiple tasks with shifting priorities
- Ability to function in a rapidly changing environment.
What you'll gain from joining OneTrust;
AtOneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, & your ideas will be embraced. Since 2017 we have grown from 3 people to 130+ in London & over 600 globally. We service over 2,000 customers across the world including, the worlds largest software company, Airline, Retailer, Hotel Company & the 3 largest car manufacturers!We were ranked in Fast Companysworlds most innovative companieslist for 2019 with 44 Patents awarded, as well as being listed as theGlobal No.1 for Privacy Management by Forrester Research.
Our officesare located inthe heart of London, within walking distance of Bank, St. Pauls & Cannon street & features our own private rooftop terrace with fantastic views of the London skyline. Our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, andOneTrust'sdedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like ateamyou'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
A little bit more about us;
OneTrustis the largest & most widely used dedicated privacy management technology platform for compliance global privacy laws. More than 2000 customers, including 200 of the Global 2,000, useOneTrustto comply with data privacy regulations across sectors & jurisdictions, including the EU GDPR,ePrivacy(Cookie Law) & California Consumer Privacy Act.
OneTrustis co-headquartered in Atlanta, GA & in London, UK, with additional offices in Bangalore, Melbourne, Munich & Hong Kong. The fast-growing team of privacy & technology experts surpasses 500 employees worldwide.
Backed & co-chaired by the founders of Manhattan Associates (NASDAQ: MANH) andAirWatch($1.54Bacq. by VMware), theOneTrustleadership team has experience building scalable, enterprise software platforms.OneTrustis guided by an external advisory board of renowned privacy experts, as well as an in-house global privacy & legal research team. We can be found online atwww.onetrust.com.