Meet CarGurusthe #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, were building the worlds most trusted & transparent automotive marketplace where its easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data & its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms & innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation & vehicle history.
We are looking for aCommunity Managerto join our growing Learning & Knowledge Management (LKM) team. The LKM team, part of our Engineering organization, leads knowledge management for the entire company, as well as technical training & development for our Engineering organization.The Community Manager will work with colleagues across the company to capture & organize their knowledge in our rapidly growing Confluence wiki so others can easily find & understand it. With this comes training new employees how to use our wiki, fielding questions, consulting with teams to capture & improve their content, advertising wiki wins & best practices, monitoring wiki health, & acting on collected data in the strive for continuous improvement.
If you are an innovative, self-starter with a bias for action, along with a passion for all-things knowledge management, including content creation & organization, training, & community building, then this role may be right for you.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborating with others to document, organize & socialize their teams knowledge
- Monitoring changes to the wiki & identifying opportunities to educate authors & improve the content
- Facilitating training classes on how to use our wiki
- Communicating with our contributor community by writing blogs, creating podcasts, & leveraging our internal communications channels
- Analyzing wiki health data to identify future opportunities to continue to grow our culture of knowledge sharing across the company
Who You Are:
- You have experience in knowledge management, technical writing, marketing, internal communications, or other related field
- You have exceptional writing & verbal communication skills
- You have a bias for action & are driven to execute projects in a timely fashion
- You have a thirst for innovation & leveraging data to drive improvements
- You are hungry to learn & grow in a fast-paced environment
- You enjoy working collaboratively with colleagues across the company
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity & collaboration. True to our start-up roots, were nimble, flexible & hardworking. We have a great respect for testing & learning & a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball & ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, were as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK & Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI & Dublin, Ireland. If youd like to learn more, please visit our careers page.