The Acquisition & Member Experience Software team at Peloton are responsible for building products & features for our E-commerce platforms (Web & POS) & post-purchase experience. In the past year, Peloton has expanded our product offering to include a Bike, Treadmill & now a digital product. During this expansion, our team has crafted exceptional user experiences to promote our wide variety of product offerings across all of our E-commerce platforms.
As a Technical Program Manager you will be responsible for managing & coordinating Pelotons online marketing & E-commerce experience, maximizing customer comprehension & conversion.
The ideal candidate will have functional & technical experience, & be an expert in project management systems including Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Project / Smartsheet.
*This role is based in our NY HQ office & travel may be required*
You will be joining a company that creates positivity, community, & fitness with technology. You will work with smart engineers, designers, & product managers to build & improve our commerce platform (web, mobile, logistics), CMS, home bike tablet, live streaming services, order & fulfillment experience, & other back-end services. In addition, your responsibilities will include:
- Actively maintaining & building a culture of learning, respect, transparency, & trust
- Scrum Master, evangelist, & coach for agile development
- Building self-organized, empowered teams that drive continuous improvement
- Working with multiple cross-functional teams to identify, manage, & track dependencies, escalating risks when necessary
- Coordinating & helping come up with solutions, & removing impediments
- Wearing multiple hats with willingness to go beyond your own role
- Specifying project constraints, & provide mitigation plan
- Helping to build consensus between teams
- Working on mid to large-sized projects & programs with cross functional teams
- Keeping the team informed of risks to program with reporting up to our business stakeholders
- Handling multiple, competing priorities & ability to influence at various levels within the company
- Presenting to Senior Executives, & large groups on project status & timelines
- Track record of fostering strong cross-functional relationships between Engineering & non-Software teams
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Strong analytical, problem solving & planning ability
- Experience with Agile Software, lean methodology, JIRA
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with managing multiple projects through the software development lifecycle
- Bachelor's Degree in computer related field preferred
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Worked on internal facing tools
- Worked with companies who have shipped tangible products
- Worked closely with customer support teams
- Have experience in ecommerce & enterprise systems
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.