Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries & one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery & pickup services bring everyday essentials & fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. & Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different & flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive & neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, & give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Instacart is seeking a Manager, Solution Delivery to join our Toronto team. This role is critical to the success of our Technical Delivery team, who facilitates the onboarding of new retail partners & drives continuous improvements of our operational partners.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day
- Lead a team of Solution Architects & Implementation Specialists, managing the technical scope, schedule & resources for service engagements
- Responsible for day-to-day technical execution of implementations & integrations of new retail partners on our enterprise solution
- Work cross-collaboratively to ensure successful service engagements that exceed retailer expectations with a strong understanding of their customers & business needs
- Manage, track, & report on service projects
- Recommend, challenge, & align team & retailer expectations as necessary to ensure successful project delivery
- Support your team in becoming a trusted technical advisor & advocate to both internal & external stakeholders
- Proactively identify, manage, & escalate project risks as needed
- Technical subject matter expert in a client facing role
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together & Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role? We are looking for someone who has:
- Deep expertise in web & mobile industry best practices
- Previous experience as a Software Engineer, considered an asset
- Previous people leadership experience in hiring, managing, & mentoring a technical team
- A passion for solving complex business problems with external stakeholders
- Self-motivation & an enjoyment for a start-up environment
- Ability to creatively problem solve with engineering teams & stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of project management, customer engagement, & consulting methodologies & best practices
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram & LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment & proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current & future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring & promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.