Could this be you?
See for yourself how our valued Senior Analyst, Operations Village Medical at Home has been delivering innovative solutions to help reshape successful home-based primary care with VillageMD:
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Senior Analyst, Operations Village Medical at Home to help us transform the way primary care is delivered & how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools, & empower them with proven strategies & support. Inspiring them with better practices & consistent results, we are creating care that's more accessible, effective, & efficient. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, & never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
How you can make a difference
During your first year, you can expect the following professional challenges:
- Working directly with local & national leadership to develop broad scope expertise in healthcare operations, strategy, project management, & data analysis across all Village Medical at Home Markets
- Collaborating with the Regional Operation Leads & Medical Directors to support the development & implementation of VMH clinical initiatives, review reporting & feedback, & help operational leaders translate data into actionable plans for improvement
- Acting as the liaison between operational leaders & the analytics team to produce significant representations of complex datasets with actionable operating solutions & deliverables
- Identifying opportunities for improvement & driving change initiatives to completion in order to improve overall operations & financial outcomes
- Follow-through on key goals & performance measures that advance organizational strategy & business plan
- Working on new technology pilots & implementation to drive program efficiency across multiple markets including supporting change management & measurement activities for evaluation of efficacy & broader adoption
- In support of continued growth, taking an active role in the development & management of complex operational workplans with cross-functional teams
- Learning the success measures within our clinic operations; forging meaningful relationships that support team integration & ongoing career growth & development in practice leadership & administration
Skills for success
As a successful VillageMD Senior Analyst, Operations Village Medical at Home:
- Experience in start-up work environments where you can wear many different hats
- Experience performing under pressure with a strong sense of urgency, attention to detail, & a commitment to doing what you say you will do
- You are solution-oriented & have a passion for being hands-on in problem-solving, strategic design & execution
- You are self-starting & maintain a high sense of urgency & accountability in delivering measurable results in line with agreed upon time-frames
- You have a personal commitment to promoting & providing excellent customer service
- You demonstrate the ability to cope with & succeed amongst rapid growth, ambiguity & change
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, diplomacy, & patience while interacting with customers & colleagues
- You are a team player & support the work of others to deliver against common goals
- You have a low-ego; you engender trust & are respectful to the people & environment around you
Experience to drive change
- High school diploma or GED, Bachelors (degree with a concentration in business, public health, community health or healthcare administration, or a pre-professional program with interest in another area of healthcare is a plus)
- 1-3 years of operations, strategy, or consulting experience in the healthcare industry
- Experience in the payer or provider space with a focus on in-home care a plus
- An understanding of value-based care & understanding of operations role in supporting success in a value-based model
- Continuous desire to innovate & share success & best practices across markets
- Strategic thinker with the ability to develop business plans & manage change throughout the organization
- Thorough understanding of the healthcare environment
- Any project management experience is a plus
- Genuine interest in or connection to the healthcare industry.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, & Word required. Interest in developing new technologic skills, or experience using any CRM, process mapping, or similar tools are a bonus.
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus & a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, & generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience & enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1. This fun, fast-paced, startup environment even comes complete with snacks.
You also have the flexibility to contribute remotely. Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products & services & the advancement of innovative solutions & improved quality of healthcare for providers & patients.