BuzzFeed is the worlds leading independent digital media & tech company, with a cross-platform news & entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally & spreads Joy & Truth across the internet.
Our portfolio of brands are household names that people rely on to inform & entertain, including: BuzzFeed, BuzzFeed News, Tasty, Nifty, Bring Me, Cocoa Butter, Pero Like, Worth It, & Unsolved to name a few! These properties & their Creators reach over 134M people a month through articles, lists, videos, animations, quizzes, podcasts, original series, newsletters & more.
BuzzFeed is seeking a Coordinator with a curiosity for e-comm to join our growing affiliate team. An ideal candidate is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment & is familiar with streamlining processes across a variety of cross-functional stakeholders. Being proficient in Excel is essential, & a familiarity with Photoshop & Keynote is a plus.
As an Affiliate Coordinator, you will also support Affiliate Manager(s) & team leads in the documentation, execution & optimization of partnerships. In this role, you will own all aspects of our partners program documents, placement tracking & post-campaign partner communications.
This position will be based in our New York office.
- Act as the gatekeeper for all affiliate partner program documents & paid campaign reporting
- Work alongside the Affiliate Management, Strategy & Distro business team leads to identify program performance trends, surface optimization recommendations, & curate proposals for new & existing partners
- Act as the primary point of contact for collection & distribution of client provided campaign information; communicating delivery updates, pacing & reporting needs to all stakeholders as needed
- Consolidate partner details & communications for upcoming campaigns for internal stakeholders; ensuring the successful execution & documentation of each
- Collaborate with internal editorial, organic distribution & paid distribution teams to ensure affiliate placements receive adequate visibility
- Create & manage insertion orders between sales leads & internal signing teams
- Complete end-of-month billing & revenue recognition for fulfilled paid affiliate placements from the month prior
- 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced, operational or client-facing role.
- An eye for design & with an ability to create marketing materials & campaign assets in Photoshop or Keynote programs
- Experience within a cross-functional organization that touches affiliate, retail management, e-commerce management, consumer acquisition, merchandising or editorial strategies
- Have a baseline knowledge of media, publishing or e-commerce industries with application to publisher e-commerce business objectives; an ability to layer that knowledge to produce meaningful insights, counsel & planning for managing affiliate partners programs
- A track record of managing processes between internal & external teams, with the purpose of achieving either client or internal business goals
- An ability to multitask when working across complex, production extensive programs
- A history of detailed, concise & pointed communications; with an ability to anticipate the needs/expectations of the addressed audience (internal vs. external stakeholders)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Keynote, & Photoshop tools; with knowledge of internal CSM systems (Operative, Google Analytics, Trackonomics) a plus
- A passion for shopping & identifying unique trends in e-commerce
All job applications must be received through the official BuzzFeed Jobs board (https://www.buzzfeed.com/about/jobs), including referrals. It is BuzzFeed's practice to not schedule job interviews until after an application is submitted through our jobs board.
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion & is committed to equal opportunity employment. At BuzzFeed, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal & professional growth through work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning @ BuzzFeed team, our Employee Resource Groups, & more
- An attractive & equitable compensation package, including salary & stock options
A generous benefits program featuring PTO, unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym & wellness discounts, & much more.
BuzzFeed is the worlds leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news & entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth & joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the worlds largest social food network; original reporting & investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing & product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; & original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film & digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
BuzzFeed is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, & will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.