Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as aGlobal Marketing Director, Open Banking & Real Time Payments,we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
The Global Marketing Director for Open Banking & Real Time Payments is a new role at Visa. The role will report to the Global Senior Marketing Director for Payment Products & Platforms in San Francisco, & will be based in London to partner with the Open Banking & Real Time Payments Product SVPs.
You will be responsible for establishing yourself as a value-add member of the product team who influences the product roadmap through research, insights & clear understanding of customer segments & delivers the customer-centric messaging & go-to-market plans that differentiate Visa. You have deep empathy for our customers, & work with the product designers, product engineers & product managers to understand & advocate for them. You are an extension of Visa's Products organization, regularly collaborating with product managers, product strategists, engineers & sales; it is a balancing act that requires strong relationship-building & influence skills, including knowing when to push back & when to dive in.
You will collaborate across our global & regional marketing & communications teams to develop & deliver innovative programs & content that drive demand. Attention to detail & eye for quality are critical to your success, & you will be the biggest advocate for the Visa brand - in everything from product design to communications. You are obsessed with tracking performance, & always have the data to prove what's working & what isn't. You are a strategic thinker & obsessed with evangelizing Visa's products & solutions to our current & future customers & partners in our Visa network.
- Lead development of marketing strategies & plans that differentiate Visa's Open Banking & Real Time Payments platforms, communicate value to our customers & lead to successful & measurable outcomes
- Gather market intelligence & be the expert on the Open Banking & Real Time Payments audience, who are they, how they buy & their biggest issues & opportunities, synthesize the deep insights to develop value propositions & messaging
- Perform market segmentation & targeting, developing buyer journeys & personas that help the team develop the right products & understand our market opportunity
- Be a Visa brand advocate, working across Brand, Product, UX/UI & sales teams to develop & integrate prominent Visa branding within the product experience
- Oversee development of sales enablement & audience educational content to support regional account teams & sales engagement
- Develop marketing playbooks for Open Banking & Real Time Payments use cases that contain positioning, messaging, audience engagement strategies, campaign creative framework, media strategy & finished campaign assets to drive awareness, understanding & demand generation with targeted customers
- Align with global & regional Communications teams to identify priority events, then develop & deliver event content & engagement strategies to drive awareness of Visa's offerings & engage targeted customers
- Develop digital content (web & social media) & engagement strategies, oversee site development & global rollout to optimize client engagement & lead generation
- Partner with Global Product, Sales & Visa University teams to execute internal & external training programs & webinars
- Own & manage the marketing budgets for your portfolio, including ongoing management of agencies, production costs, & campaign planning to optimize investments that achieve business goals
- Extensive experience in product management, product marketing, and/or B2B marketing experience that involved strategy, planning & execution, including bringing new products to market
- Strong strategic thinker with a results orientation who approaches any challenge with thoughtfulness, drive, & appropriate urgency
- Audience-focused mind-set, with a demonstrated track record of discovering key insights
- Strong executive presence with highly effective written & verbal communication skills including the ability to present with impact
- A great team member who adds energy, ideas & fun to our team & corporate culture
- Strong planning, organizational & problem solving skills
- Solid financial & analytical acumen with strong ROI orientation
- Global sensibilities & an empathetic outlook to work well with other markets & cultures around the world
- Knowledge on the agile framework & pragmatic marketing model
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate successfully in a highly matrixed organization, across a number of different teams & markets
- Flexibility to participate on later afternoon & evening calls with San Francisco as needed
- Familiarity with the marketing tech stack (sales & marketing automation & measurement tools such as Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua, AEM & Google Analytics)
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred
- Financial Services and/or FinTech background is preferred
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.