Client Engagement Manager, OpenSlate (US)
Who we are
At OpenSlate, we rate & measure content across the worlds largest video platforms, partnering with leading global advertisers across TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, & more. In late 2021, we joined forces with DoubleVerify, a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics, to provide advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. OpenSlate + DV have helped clients across all verticals & levels of spend gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
The Client Engagement Manager is responsible for fostering client relationships across a wide range of verticals through hands-on management campaigns utilizing OpenSlate data targeting. The Client Engagement team provides all day-to-day client execution, including: client onboarding training, data performance trouble-shooting, optimization consultation, & contextual analytics reporting. In the future, this role will likely evolve & the title may change to include responsibilities that fall into the DV social team remit.
In partnership with the sales team, youll work to deliver world class service & prove the value of OpenSlate/DV data & insights to our clients. This position will work closely with internal teams including Implementation, Product Management, Engineering, & Finance as well as external teams to to continuously improve the client experience for our customers.
- Campaign Management: Set & manage client expectations with clients pre-campaign. Monitor campaigns alignment to performance & objectives + make optimization recommendations as necessary, Troubleshoot & solve common implementation problems & address client issues as they arise
- Client Retention: Maintain strong communication with clients to properly explain OpenSlate's data solutions & campaign management best practices. Foster & expand both client & internal relationships; notifying stakeholders about future business opportunities
- Ongoing Education: Formal & ad hoc client training on OpenSlate data implementation & best practices. Develop & maintain expert level proficiency with the OpenSlate data tool set & adjacent platforms
- Process & Workflow Development: Understand & articulate OpenSlate product differentiations + provide guidance to clients on what services best meet their needs. Ensure continuous evaluation & analysis throughout each campaign to inform & evolve products & services
- 3+ years overall work experience
- 1-2 years of experience in Sales or Account Management with a deep understanding of the online advertising industry
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution
- Direct experience working at one or more of the following: advertising agency, publisher, ad network or demand side platform
- Comprehensive understanding the online media marketplace
- Self-motivated, independent thinker & a team player, who will hit the ground running
- Proven ability to handle multiple deliverables with tight deadlines, manage competing priorities, & consistently perform in high-pressure environments.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills, capable of conveying issues clearly, making points concisely & ensuring successful overall communication channels.
- Ability to interact & communicate effectively with all levels of management including senior executive level
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, & a positive can-do approach
- Passion & desire to play a key role in driving a new business to success in the advertising technology space