As the Group Program Director, you are a creative & strategic thinker who loves learning everything there is to know about a clients brand, business, & customer. You have experience leading multidisciplinary teams, & you know what it takes to deliver a digital experience that can improve the lives of customers while surpassing the goals of clients. Building, managing, & growing positive & productive relationships with your client & your team is second nature to you.
You own a projects success, but the highly-collaborative environment you create for clients across the multi-disciplinary teams ensures the delivery of excellent work. As a creative problem-solver, you see solutions behind complex project delivery & staffing challenges. You seamlessly switch between working at macro & micro levels to manage a large portfolios scope, schedule, & budget. Collaborating with senior-level clients & Critical Mass executives to successfully develop global processes, documents, & tools doesnt faze you. You have a passion for digital project delivery & want to work with globally admired brands to improve customer lives.
- Act as primary contact of communicating needs between the client, team & vendors.
- Understand your clients short & long-term goals, as well as their competition.
- Inform clients how to drive project success.
- You are a diplomatic leader who builds relationships & consensus with team members, clients & executives.
- Identify additional opportunities within the ask or opportunistically within the account.
- Improve existing client relationships to increase customer satisfaction.
- Support developing solutions to drive client business.
- Ensure the overall business & portfolio runs effectively.
- Approach problems in a calm & logical manner, finding creative solutions to challenges.
- Drive negotiation & changes within the portfolio, effectively supporting teams throughout.
- Communicate & understand large amounts of information in a highly-organized manner.
- See an account from a big-picture view, understanding what level of detail should be communicated, including priorities, risks & issues.
- Handle a wide variety of sensitive issues effectively & confidentially.
- Champion & understand how company goals & objectives are relevant to teams.
- Drive ongoing process improvements & best practices at the account & discipline level.
- Support the planning & management of large complex projects as required.
- Forecast, track, & manage project budgets, revenue, POs & invoices.
- Identify, analyze, prioritize, mitigate, & communicate project risks.
- Create a positive, team-oriented environment that leads to award-winning work.
- Participate in the hiring process as required.
- Build & sustain internal Critical Mass executive working relationships.
- Apply expert knowledge of project delivery best practices, project financials, planning, forecasting & resourcing in order to manage project teams & business issues.
- Lead teams in all phases of a project lifecycle with coaching & encouragement.
- Establish clear expectations on how teams work together to achieve goals & objectives.
- Effectively communicate stories across a variety of internal & external stakeholders.
- Understand the risks & impacts of small changes on the overall account.
- Work with discipline leads to define appropriate resources for client needs & deliverables.
- Confidently lead change processes at the client, employee, & project level.
- You are a key driver in the project review process, including project plan reviews, SOW reviews, change & risk management reviews, etc.
- Own the review process, including plan, SOW, change, & risk management reviews.
- Integrate strategy & business development skills with project delivery to grow the portfolio & relationship.
Account Planning & Operations
- Create & own the account road map development, including all projects being tied into the overall account picture.
- Act as a career manager & provide project delivery guidance, mentoring, & training.
- Drive continuous team development to effectively deliver solutions.
- Understand an account from different points of view & how team members fit.
- Contribute to the client pitch process by integrating strategy & business development skills with project delivery capabilities.
- Foster the skillset of the Project Delivery team through mentoring & training.
- Recruit best industry talent & provide an environment for the development of key talent.
- Provide thought leadership in Project Delivery.
- Post-secondary education is preferred, or equivalent experience.
- 9-12 years-experience managing a variety of digital project types; site builds, ecommerce, marketing campaigns, microsites, & maintenance.
- Mastery of office productivity tools such as Excel, Word, MS Project, Visio, & PowerPoint.
- Mastery of collaboration & issue tracking tools such as Box, Jira, & Confluence.
- Experience leading teams.
- Mastery of managing, controlling, & speaking to project scope, schedule, budget & resource management / reporting & change management, project roadmap development & revenue forecasting.
- Mastery of Project Deliver principles, methods & techniques.
- The ability to tactically organize & structure activities, paying particular attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, which translates challenges into viable work solutions.
- Mastery of communication, presentation, leadership, facilitation & negotiation skills.
- Solutions-oriented mindset with refined decision-making skills.
- The ability to stay focused on the driving goals even in high-pressure situations.