Were looking for a sales leader to help build highly profitable, scalable, & leveraged teams to ensure the optimal balance of company growth & customer experience. As the Sales Development Manager, you will implement best practices, drive business growth, & help build our SDR & lead generation programs. Youll manifest our values & contribute to building a sales culture that is integrated with the entire company.
The Asana Sales team relies on a freemium product model that provides leverage for our sales teams at every customer interaction. Our user-driven (bottom-up) B2B sales model allows us to interact with more users than a traditional B2B sales model on a daily basis. At our scale, even small optimizations, across every touch point (website visitors & product users), provides tremendous impact to the growth of our business.
The right candidate will be data-driven, understand top of the funnel & pipeline dynamics, be focused on serving customers & internal stakeholders, excel at building & managing a team, & have extensive experience in making processes more efficient. Were looking for someone who will be passionate about customer experience & dedicated to operational efficiency.
This leader should have strong B2B SaaS sales experience & has ideally built successful multi-channel inbound sales development programs previously. Must be comfortable with a high velocity sales org working within a freemium business model & large user base.
What Youll Achieve
- Manage, hire, & scale Asanas Sales Development Programs
- Lead strategic planning for team including: growth, hiring, new lead generation motions, & rep enablement
- Build new motions from the ground up; scale existing motion
- Hire reps & scale team(s) to meet & exceed business lead generation needs including internal & vendor programs
- Build & manage teams of SDRs, both internal & external
- Set & achieve ambitious targets quarter after quarter
- Partner closely with Marketing, Customer Success, Sales Enablement, Vendor & Product Teams
- 4+ years of sales experience in B2B SaaS, preferable
- A passion for coaching & developing world class talent
- A love for building new teams
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- Excellent at stakeholder management & keeping partners informed
- Enjoy working with peers on the marketing, partnerships, customer operations, & product teams
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations & millions of users rely on Asana, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohls, Sephora, Traveloka, & Viessmann. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace & the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters & flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, & Tokyo, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative, & mission-driven people to help us enable the worlds teams to work together effortlessly.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity & expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, & veteran status, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.