As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You'rean Individual.We'rethe team for you.Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Client Services (CS) provides industry-leading operational support to Visa's clients around the world. With our deep knowledge & expertise, we are a key internal partner to product & technology, bringing the voice of the customer into the design, development & successful deployment of Visa products & services. In addition to support client implementation of Visa products & services globally, CSis also responsible for a host of critical services that support the broader Visa organization & clients, including: Visa Rules management, cardholder disputes, compliance, client testing & configuration, & client tools. The team also provides support for Visa's DPS, CyberSource & Authorize.net businesses. Across time zones & borders, we provide clients with a comprehensive set of services including on-behalf-of contact center support to the end consumer & merchant. We are trusted partners to Visa's clients, providing expertise to support & successfully grow their business.
Global Client Services works with issuers to develop & deliver the support model for Visa This includes day-to-day operations & product support, back office support & customer performance reporting.This role will be supporting accounts in the community space for Visa DPS.
This is an individual contributor role responsible for identifying & resolving issues of moderate to high complexity with an assigned book of clients. This position is at an intermediate professional level & requires strong execution & analytical abilities. This role works independently & receives minimal guidance.
THIS IS NOT A SALES POSITION
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a customer support role in financial services, payment card, software or information services & Bachelor's degree
- 3 years of experience & Master's degree
- PhD without experience
- 5+ years of experience in a customer or client support role. Preference for experience in software, financial or information services industries.
- Proven ability to workindependentlywithin a cross-functional team environmentwhile demonstratingorganizational, conceptual, & logical problem solving.
- Strong customer advocacy with proven ability to establish productive working relationships with staff & management at all levels.
- Ability tomanage competingprioritiesas well as customer & internal resourceexpectations.
- Works with a high level of independence, exhibiting strong judgement.Successful at partnering within a cross-functional team environment.
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information & apply to business solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex organization to determine business & customer needs, providing the best solution to meet those needs, including technical & consultative solutions.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation & interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Must be a self-starter with proven abilities in
- organizational, conceptual, & logical problem solving.
- Customer focus with proven ability to establish
- productive working relationships with staff & management at all levels.
- Ability to set priorities & manage customer
- expectations, & work both as part of a team & independently.
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to absorb
- technical information & apply it to business solutions.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation & interpersonal skills are required
Build deep relationships internally as well as with assigned client'sline of
Embrace technology & develop a deep enough level of understanding of transaction flow, supporting systems & basic system architecture in order to confidently navigate through conversations with technology / support teams & report key executive & client status updates related to platform changes and/or operational issues
24x7 On Call responsibilities with other Account Managers & demonstrate the ability to discern between & respond appropriately to routine & critical issues
Issue Management experience from Triage through to Root Cause (includes working with cross-functional teams internally to understand root cause & communicating appropriately externally while adhering to organization's issue management procedures & processes)
Proactively manage internal stakeholders to ensure a level of accountability, accuracy & responsiveness for client facing deliverables
Consistent ability to clearly & concisely summarize complex technical concepts, ideas, issues to Sr. Managers. Understand when & how to escalate.
Build & maintain relationships with internal counterparts to drive a collaborative, customer-first culture & to hold yourself & others accountable for responsiveness, delivery & lessons learned
Familiarity with using a CRM system to ensure appropriate tracking of issues & visibility of account plans for internal stakeholders
- This role will report to the team in Highlands Ranch, but can be executed in another location.
This position will not quality for relocation assistance
Work Hours Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
Travel Requirements This position requires the incumbent to travel for work up to20% of the time.
- Mental/Physical Requirements This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
- EEO statement Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.