We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Housekeeping at Vacasa
We take pride in our work, knowing our tireless efforts provide peace of mind. Were the vacation heroesgiving guests a spotless first impression & setting the tone for an unforgettable experience. With us, youre more than just a housekeeper, youre a keeper of the house.
What were looking for
Were searching for an exceptional individual to join our team as a Lead Housekeeper. This person is a hard-working individual who will embody our values while maintaining the supreme cleanliness of our homes. This person will manage a small group of housekeepers & work closely with the local management team.
While this position is considered part-time, you may have the opportunity to obtain full-time employment based on your skill set & the companys growth.
What youll do
- Professionally clean & maintain Vacasa properties using cleaning procedures & products in conformance with prescribed company standards
- Sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, & washing all surfaces
- Move all reasonably portable furniture in rooms to clean under & behind
- Assist with laundry as needed
- Create a welcoming environment for our guests & owners by ensuring homes are clean & cared for
- Assist with scheduling, distribution of tickets, ordering & organizing supplies, as assigned by the manager
- Provide input on performance evaluations, resolving problems, & implementing disciplinary action with assistance from your manager & Human Resources
- Identify & note any damages to homes. Create maintenance tickets as necessary
- Manage, mentor, train, & support a small group of Housekeepers
- Ensure the housekeeping staff follows through on assignments & provide guidance on work methods & routines such as follow the wall, standard unit of appearance, & reporting damage.
- Perform inspections of cleans completed by Housekeepers
- Touch-up cleans as needed
- Establish & maintain open, collaborative relationships with team members & management team
- Correspond on a regular basis with your local management team & team members
- Be available & willing to assist your colleagues & management team when necessary
- Provide cross-coverage for your manager & Co-Lead Housekeeper(s) when necessary
- Collect & remove trash & debris
- Meet & maintain required Housekeeping metrics
- Attend all mandatory individual & team meetings
- Replenish consumable items such as soaps & paper products
- Maintain hot tubs as needed; no experience necessary - we offer on-site training
- Other responsibilities as assigned - because every day looks different
The skills you'll need
- Reliable, consistent transportation
- Driving inclement weather conditions as required
- Availability to work Sunday through Saturday, early mornings & evenings as needed.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Lead by example while embodying our company values
- Highly responsive & reliable
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior housekeeping experience preferred although we can teach you the Vacasa standard
- Ability to stand, sit, & walk for an extended period of time.
- Reach overhead & below the waist
- Push, pull, & lift less than or equal to 20 pounds
- Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, & twist
- Adhere to all company policies & procedures
- Comfortable working with iPhones, computers & the internet/email
What youll get
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurances, based on hours worked
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with up to a 6% company match
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee discounts
- All of the equipment youll need to be successful
- Smart Phone
- Great colleagues & culture