AiCure is headquartered in New York & has leveraged mobile & cloud-based applications, combined with our latest Artificial Intelligence (Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Data Science) to bring about a better way for pharma & healthcare businesses to deliver to you & I.
When patients use our apps, information on their medication intake is reported in various dashboard products, which allow stakeholders to gain insights & to take actions (patient alerts, etc.). Our apps use computer vision to identify the patient (face verification), verify that patients are taking the right medication (pill recognition), & that they are actually taking their medication (action recognition).
As a Senior iOS Developer, you will be responsible for developing all patient-facing applications. Youll work closely with our scientists & engineers to incorporate advanced AI technologies. Your work will have significant impact on healthcare for everyone on the planet! Experience in healthcare is NOT required.
- Develop iOS applications.
- Work with computer vision team to integrate state of art algorithms into the mobile applications & deliver great user experiences.
- Optimize the user interfaces & application code to ensure efficiency, reusability, & performance.
- Develop end-user applications quickly.
- Continuously learn & educate yourself on the latest mobile engineering techniques & best practices.
- As a mobile software engineer at AiCure you will be responsible for developing all patient-facing applications. Youll work closely with our scientists & engineers to incorporate advanced AI technologies
- Experience in healthcare is NOT required.