Denodo is the leader in data virtualization - providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud & unstructured sources, & the agilest data services provisioning & governance - at less than half the cost of traditional data integration. Denodo's customers have gained significant business agility & ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web & cloud integration, single-view applications, & SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
As a Junior Business Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for providing support & training to business users on company's reporting systems & tools. You will also be responsible for administering business operational processes.
You will join a team of highly motivated professionals distributed across the World. The selected candidate will be self-motivated, & a fast learner, with strong problem-solving skills & attention to detail. Those who thrive in this role will challenge themselves to improve processes & day-to-day business operations to take their career & the company to the next level. You will be helping to ensure key operational & financial objectives for the Company are achieved.
Location: Chennai, India
Duties & Responsibilities
· Act as power user of Company's reporting systems & tools.
· Ensure accuracy of data in Salesforce & other databases.
· Train & support business users on Salesforce & other business applications.
· Assist in the extraction & validation of data.
· Provide administrative support to Sales teams in Quote-to-cash process.
· Assist in development of internal communications & presentations.
· Support the Operations team to develop relevant dashboards, reports & analytics.
· Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Bachelor's degree required.
· 1-3 years of experience.
· Experience in extracting & analyzing data.
· Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
· Excellent communication skills & attention to detail.
· Critical thinking to identify, analyze & resolve problems.
· Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks in high activity, dynamic environment.
· SalesForce.com experience is desired. Salesforce Lightning knowledge is an advantage.