We are currently looking for a Product Content & Communications Specialist to ensure our team is kept up to date in an ever changing business environment & have access to the best content possible to help prepare them for new product launches & changes in functionality.. The Specialist will own the creation & ongoing maintenance of internal content & partner closely with business leaders, stakeholders, & agents to ensure they understand business needs. The Content & Communications Specialist will need to have superb writing skills, excel at prioritizing their workload, having strong attention to detail, & be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
The Product Content & Communications Specialist will be responsible for leading a range of learning & professional development projects across the global Product team. Reporting to the Director of Program Management, the successful candidate will be comfortable working on multiple complex projects in a fast-paced, high-energy, global environment with a high degree of ambiguity. They will have a track record of project managing learning & development initiatives from conception & design through to implementation, delivery, measurement, & continuous improvement. This position requires full ownership of the design, deployment, support, & measurement of impact of learning solutions. They will have experience in rolling out learning initiatives, tracking progress, & creating & managing mechanisms for adoption.
- Be responsible for the creation & maintenance of internal product content
- Translate complex business concepts into clear, concise & appealing content
- Develop training & distribution plans & implement against them across organization
- Understand the what, when, why, & how, including benefits of projects & products within the organization
- Ensure content & communications are delivered in a timely manner using internal tools as the vehicle for delivery.
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders & leaders to understand impacts of projects & product introductions, what is coming, & when
- Working to build, deploy, & measure the impact of scalable learning solutions
- Owning end-to-end both planning & execution responsibilities for assigned projects
- Supporting deployment of learning solutions in a global environment
- Working with diverse stakeholders to pilot & launch the project
- Writing white papers on project results including recommendations for future iterations or expansion
- Building learning curriculum with a long term view of learning needs as they relate to the L&D strategy & functional capabilities framework
- Developing learning programs using sound instructional design principles & in a variety of formats appropriate for the topics
- Evaluating modes of delivery to ensure training is engaging, practical yet impactful, & cost-effective
- Maintaining & update training curriculum, course material & delivery methods as needed
- Providing project management of specific learning programs as needed
- Scheduling & coordinating learning activities
- Continuously discovering & implementing new learning techniques & industry best practices to maximize efficiency & drive learning
- Performing other duties & special projects as assigned.
- Proficiency in multiple content creation software. 2 years of Microsoft, Articulate, & Adobe suites preferred.
- Confidence & courage to work with all internal & external stakeholders; from C-Suite to individual contributor
- Ability to work independently & use critical-thinking skills to develop solutions & make sound decisions
- Ability to work with & coordinate demands from multiple internal stakeholders in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to learn quickly & become a subject matter expert on concepts, technology, & learning techniques
- Proven ability to measure the impact of learning initiatives & use data & metrics to make recommendations; proficient in Excel.
- Experience with developing content for virtual or self-paced learning solutions, virtual communities, performance support tools, self-assessments, videos, & curated micro-learning
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 2 years communications and/or content experience
- Exceptional writing & editing skills to convey complex issues into simple language.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience designing & facilitating professional & leadership development programs and/or managing a large scale program.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in building & managing eLearning & online training content using authoring tools or similar applications.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills (i.e. particularly with regard to managing your projects & time independently in ambiguous and/or rapidly changing environments