As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa Consulting & Analytics (VCA) drives tangible, impactful & financial results for Visa clients. Drawing on our expertise in strategy consulting, data analytics, brand management, marketing, operations & technology, VCA solves strategic problems & identifies opportunities for Visa's issuers, acquirers & merchants.
As an Intern, you will support the VCA Central Europe team that works transversally across the Central Europe region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland & The Netherlands) to deliver projects for Visa clients in the payments domain. You will support the Consultants towards the team's goals & assists in the delivery of detailed data gathering, analysis & insight.
When you join us, as a VCA Interns, you are integrated in our consulting teams & support to enable the successful delivery of projects with our clients & partners:
- You prepare presentations & reports together with experienced consultants to learn about story-telling & visualization on senior management level
- You support our project managers in the delivery of consulting projects to understand of what effective project management is all about
- With our analysts, you conduct data analyses, gain customer insights & calculate business cases
- You perform market & trend analyses using Visa's comprehensive global market research capabilities
- You support in developing Thought Leadership knowledge & projects to learn about the future of payment & retail banking
- You act as part a global team experiencing the power of big global technology company
Visa are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. We're looking for the next generation of change-agents - dreamers, creatives & trailblazers - who are fascinated by new technology & want to be empowered to change the way business is done.
Therefore, our requirements are few:
- Current university student graduating in 2021 or later
- Available for at least 3 months in Summer 2020
- Pursuing a Bachelor's/ Master's degree preferably in economics, finance or business
- High intellectual capability evidenced by strong analytical skills
- Proficient in the MS office package, especially in Power Point & Excel
- Some experiences in working with data gathering, research & preparing reports
- Good communication skills & fluent in written & spoken English & German
- Ideally some practical experience in the consulting, banking or payment industry
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.