IgnitionOne is looking for a full time Service Desk Intern.
- Provide hardware & software support/troubleshooting.
- Test & image laptops.
- Maintain, analyze, & troubleshoot software & computer peripherals.
- Inventory Management
- Asset tags on all new machines
- Add & associate to order number / asset number / serial number / user in service desk
- All spare inventory
- Software licenses
- Verifying hardware on arrival
- AM / PM conference room checks
- Manage conference requests
- Printer checks make sure paper is loaded
- New Hire setups
- Active Directory account creation
- System Imaging (Windows / Mac)
- Physical desk setup
- Keep work / storage areas organized
- Hardware upgrades machines, mice, keyboards, etc
- General go-getting
- A degree in MIS/IT/CS is preferred
- Prior computer troubleshooting, deployment & configuration experience.
- Knowledge of PC hardware / Microsoft suite AND Apple hardware.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory & Office 365.
- Some knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS networking standards.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Webex, Adobe Creative Suite, Skype, Cisco VPN, Blackberry.
IgnitionOnes leading Customer Intelligence Platform empowers marketers to find & engage their most valuable customers across channels using a data-driven approach. By focusing on cross-channel scoring & robust personalization, IgnitionOnes technology provides real-time, actionable insights for smarter marketing decisions & omnichannel engagement to maximize overall results.
IgnitionOne one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world, currently scoring over 600 million users monthly in 75 countries & powering more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, La Quinta & Acer, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM & Zenith Media.
IgnitionOne retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
IgnitionOne provides equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.