Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is looking for a Go To Market Project Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who possesses excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, can juggle many moving parts & thrives on cross-functional collaboration. You will drive multiple cross-functional projects that include product launches & other strategic initiatives . This person will serve as a coordinator between merchandising, product design & development, marketing & multiple groups within the company.
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Caspers sleep products including its pillow, bedding, & furniture are developed in-house by the companys award-winning R&D team. Casper was named one of Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies in the World & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do:
- Coordinate the Product Pipeline Process in preparation for the bi-quarterly Product Pipeline Meeting
- Assist in creating presentations & recapping meetings
- Maintain Project Management Tool - ensure content is up to date & accurate
- Create new Project Management templates as needed
- Assist in organizing & managing new project requests
- Create, communicate, & maintain timelines & scope throughout a projects life cycle
- Monitor timelines to ensure efficient, on-time delivery of work while being able to escalate any issues or concerns that may impact the project
- Assist in creating project briefs & facilitating brainstorming sessions
- Serve as a point of contact between the merchandising team, the marketing team, product design & development & the business units
Our dream candidate...
- 2+ years working in a project management capacity
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once & proactively identify new projects
- Ability to multitask, prioritize & organize work to meet deadlines & requests without fail
- Proactive in developing efficient systems & identifying areas of process optimization
- Ability to succinctly communicate both verbally & in writing to stakeholders at all levels