Phreesia is looking for an exceptional QA Manager to join our growing team! You will report to the Content Team Manager & work collaboratively with our Life Sciences team. At Phreesia, you will be responsible for managing a team tasked with fully testing web content that will be displayed on a variety of devices being utilized by our customers. The team will also test delivery components that pass approved Patient Health Information (PHI) to third parties securely, all within an agile environment.
What you will do:
- Oversee a team of QA Analysts across Campaigns & other spaces
- Ensure effective & complete testing of mobile ready web pages & supporting components
- Work with team to automate testing
- Report on key metrics to stakeholders
- Work with team members to set goals
- Implement, document, & continuously review effective testing processes
- Communicate clearly & concisely with stakeholders across the organization
What you will bring:
- 10+ years of progressive experience with at least 3+ years of experience managing a QA team
- Strong hands-on experience in writing detailed test plans, test cases, test scripts, creating test data, test execution, & creating defects
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies, verification, & validation processes
- Experience testing & automating testing of applications in an agile environment
- Knowledge & experience testing & automating front end technologies
- Knowledge & experience working with version control systems, preferably Git
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills; ability to analyze complex technical problems
- Ability to multi-task, adapt quickly to shifting priorities / process changes, work independently & collaboratively
- Experience working in distributed teams
- Excellent verbal & written communications; ability to explain issues clearly & concisely & establish effective working relationships
Nice to haves:
- Experience testing front end development frameworks like React or Angular
- Experience testing against a headless CMS and/or static site generators
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Selenium, Selenium Grid, Appium, BrowserStack Automate
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing, & enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, were a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazines Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If youre interested in consistent feedback & recognition, defined career paths, & the opportunity to work with driven & engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, & short/long-term & life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Unlimited snacks & drinks in our offices
- Mobile phone stipends, monthly subway pass reimbursement & Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition & certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse & inclusive environment & are an equal opportunity employer.