Join our HelloFresh family
At HelloFresh we love food & our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a HelloFresh Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients.
With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes & fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend & for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions & as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility & speed.
We need you!
For our young & passionate team, we are looking for a Product Development Analyst. Working in the Business Development team you will facilitate the growth of HelloFresh in the Benelux & France by driving projects for our HelloFresh Market: our 100+ portfolio of curated products which our customers can add to their mealbox. You will develop new products & business, analyze product performance & drive improvements for existing products. You will be based in our headquarters in Amsterdam & will often work from home, at least for the time being.
- Analyze HelloFresh Market performance & come up with tangible improvements;
- Initiate & lead these improvements & product optimization projects for the HelloFresh market while motivating others to execute change;
- Coordinate product portfolio changes throughout the supply;
- Develop new products & product functionalities to offer our customers a great experience;
- Perform customer, competitor & market research to distill insights to improve the HelloFresh Market.
Are you our perfect new colleague?
You worked a minimum of three years in e-commerce or (top-tier) strategy consulting with tangible product or business development experience, preferably in FMCG. You possess an analytical mind & are comfortable working with big data. With your strong communication skills, you are not afraid of leading a team or a cross-functional project & know how to motivate others to reach their goals. You are eager to develop yourself & the people around you by actively looking for & sharing feedback. You are always looking for opportunities & chances to improve HelloFresh. You like to work in a fast paced environment & continuously adapt to new business challenges. You will report to the Head of Product Development & Innovation & work closely with colleagues in Amsterdam & abroad. Finally, you possess a Masters degree & are fluent in English & preferably Dutch.
What do we offer you?
- Make a serious impact on the growth & performance of HelloFresh in four European markets;
- A lot of learning- & development opportunities within a young & dynamic e-commerce company;
- Freedom of idea & initiative, execution & implementation of your own ideas & initiatives;
- You can make use of the company benefits. In the current situation this means weekly bootcamp in the park, virtual meditation sessions, lunch walks & fun Friday Drinks & pub quizzes.;
- An amazing team & office in Amsterdam, check it out here!
- Next to that, you also get a discount on the HelloFresh Box;
- And of course, youll earn a competitive salary.
We hear you thinking, what to do if I'm interested?
We take a look at your resume & cover letter. If we see a match, we will invite you within 5 working days for a video call to get to know each other. Are we still positive? We will test your Excel skills & afterwards schedule a face-to-face interview at our headquarters in Amsterdam with two members of our BD/BI team. Are we both still enthusiastic? We will invite you for a last interview with our Heads of Product Innovation & Business Development.
And, yes, very important: we celebrate diversity & are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives & skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit & business need.
Nice, good choice! Please click on the 'apply' button below & fill out the mandatory fields. Upload your resume & cover letter & that's it. Applications sent by email will not be processed.
Before applying please make sure you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, unfortunately, we do not sponsor any work visa or permits for this position.
We'd like to recruit for our own vacancies with our own resources. If we would like your help, we will reach out to you.