Warby Parker is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to manage our customer-facing messaging program & oversee its daily operations. Were seeking someone super-organized, proactive, & analyticalsomeone whos obsessed with both the art & science of email & push messages. In this role, youll be a key member of the Performance Marketing team, using 1:1 marketing channels to engage customers in original ways, garner data, drive revenue, & build loyalty & brand equity. Intrigued? Keep reading!
What youll do: (7 bullet points max)
- Own our marketing email & push message calendar, making updates & changes as needed & communicating them internally
- Manage the email & push message creation process, from concepting to creative to development & deployment
- Produce creative briefs for upcoming 1:1 marketing messages, outlining goals, design considerations, any audience segmentation, & testing plans
- After briefing, track/oversee the delivery of all necessary assets, including copy, design, & product selections
- Be the subject matter expert on our internal & external email platforms, serving as the point person for maintaining current vendor relationships & onboarding new vendors
- Become a total expert at our internal reporting tools, using KPIs to drive a sophisticated segmentation strategy
- Analyze messaging performance, communicate results via weekly reports, & apply learnings to future campaigns
Who you are: (7 bullet points max)
- The proud owner of a bachelors degree
- Backed by 23 years of experience within email marketing, preferably with an e-commerce or direct-to-consumer brand
- Able to work with a major email service provider (such as Iterable or Braze) to set up one-off marketing emails
- An experienced & detail-oriented email marketer with a creative *and* analytical mindset who loves to share findings & actionable insights
- A quick learner with a genuine interest in improving our email performance through a data-driven approach
- Skilled at prioritizing & managing multiple projects, taking initiative, & working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- An excellent communicatorin person, online, via smoke signal!Not on the Office of Inspector Generals List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
- Experience with Looker or SQL
- Experience with JIRA or other project management tools
- Experience with techniques to improve deliverability & inbox placement
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire & impact the world with vision, purpose, & style.
We accomplish this by reimagining everything that a company & industry can be. Weve proven that a business can scale, be profitable, & do good in the worldwithout charging a premium for it. And weve learned that it takes creativity, empathy & innovation to consistently surpass customer expectations.
Since the day we launched in 2010, weve pioneered ideas, designed products, & developed technologies that help people see. We offer everything our customers need for happier eyes at a price that leaves them with money in their pockets, from designer-quality glasses & contacts to eye exams & vision tests.
Ultimately, we believe in vision for all, which is why for every pair of glasses or sunglasses we sell, a pair of glasses is distributed to someone in need through our Buy a Pair, Give a Pair program. Over eight million pairs of glasses have been distributed in over 50 countries; that means eight million people now have the glasses they need to learn, work, & achieve better economic outcomes.
At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings & events, volunteering & learning opportunities, & just great company filled with curious, kind folks. Dreaming up & sharing ideas arent responsibilities reserved for certain teams or leaders; the challenge (a really fun one) of innovation is on all of our shoulders. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, & identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (Were happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community & belonging keeps us excited to walk through the door every day, wherever that door may be.
We're driven to continue building a workplace, based on inclusive behaviors & equitable systems, where all employees can bring their authentic selves, feel engaged, & share their perspectives as a valued member of Team Warby. Transparency is what were all about, & our annual Impact Report & Racial Equity Strategy lay out how were sticking to these values.
Some benefits & perks of working at Warby Parker:
Health, vision, & dental insurance
Flexible My Time vacation policy
Retirement savings plan with a company match
Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
Cell phone plan reimbursement
Free eyewear, plus discounts for friends & family
And morejust ask!